• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Walmart (Owings Mills) has the 5qt full synthetic for $22 and the 5qt full synthetic (extended protection/15k) for $25.

Looks like a better price than Costco's.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    although WM is never on the approved vendor list

the list says "includes" so it isn't necessarily limited to those listed. also doesn't list costco. does include kmart and target so clearly big box stores are eligible but weird they didn't list the biggest one.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Walmart has 5qt jugs of full synthetic mobil one on rollback for $22 so I just got one and tried the rebate. We'll see if it goes through. I selected the check by email so it should be faster. If it works I will get some more. I need almost 2 full jugs to change the oil in my Mustang.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Walmart has 5qt jugs of full synthetic mobil one on rollback for $22 so I just got one and tried the rebate. We'll see if it goes through. I selected the check by email so it should be faster. If it works I will get some more. I need almost 2 full jugs to change the oil in my Mustang.

I think my 4 jugs came out to $96, $24 with tax.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    meh, just ordered 16 quarts of Mobil 1 turbo diesel from Walmart yesterday. Walmart is not a participating retailer and Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel is not a "Mobil 1 eligible product." The fine print always screws me.

Maybe I'll buy some oil for the Expedition. That is the only vehicle I do not have a prepper's stock worth of Mobil 1 for. When my wife left Walmart almost 4 years ago for a job much closer to home, we spent about $400 on Mobil 1 to get her discount. In hindsight, I should have bought cases and cases of the turbo diesel stuff and not the 0w-20. Go through 30 quarts of oil in the truck a year and about 4 quarts total between the cars.

This should be my biggest worry. lol

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I buy the Walmart Supertech 5 qt jugs. They’re like $16 or $17 I think. Gets good reviews on BITOG. Best deal anywhere.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I buy the Walmart Supertech 5 qt jugs. They’re like $16 or $17 I think. Gets good reviews on BITOG. Best deal anywhere.

I use the supertech oil and filters in some of my cars and they work great. But if i can get mobil one for about 13 dollars after the rebate thats even better.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    For those eligible to shop at AAFES, Mobil1 is 15% off through Thursday 4/25. I bought 5 quart jugs for $25.45, no tax, free shipping. These come to $13.45 after the rebate, and AAFES is an approved vendor on the rebate list.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County

Has anyone got anything yet? 5.5 weeks now since I submitted.

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    Budman93 -

I submitted 4/23 electronic format. Scanned (photo from phone) of my walmart receipt.

Email arrived 5/30 with instruction to download an echeck and print it. Could also order a paper check and wait some more.

The mail subject :2019 Mobil Retail Rebate Offer- Your Digital Rebate is Ready

So - just about 5 weeks for me.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Budman93 -

I submitted 4/23 electronic format. Scanned (photo from phone) of my walmart receipt.

Email arrived 5/30 with instruction to download an echeck and print it. Could also order a paper check and wait some more.

I submitted mine on 4/22 with a scanned photo and selected the e-check. Also from walmart. Still waiting. But if yours worked from walmart mine should too. I hope...

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Budman93 -

Same here, but submitted 4/13.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Regarding Mobil One synthetic, what is the preferred weight to get for use with AR15? 10W-30?
    You knew someone would ask!

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Sams Club has $10 instant savings $28.78 for 6 quarts. Not sure if the rebate works on top of that.

EDIT: It ended today. sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom