• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I was there. Some prices were okay, others were insanity. Sporterized Lee-Enfield for $375? No thanks. There was a really nice FN-49 for $750 though. I almost pulled the trigger, but decided to not shell out the cash.

Stopped at a few shops on the way home and fell in love with a Beretta A400 Xplor shotgun. May have to sell a few items...

I was drooling over the same rifle. Damn nice price for it but I have my heart set on finding a Luxie in 30-06.

Well this show was our largest yet. We were cramming vendors in areas we never had them before. Surprisingly our Sunday crowd was huge compared to Saturday. In years past that's never been the case. Unfortunately other shows were happening at the same time which was a detractor. With that being said the show went quite well. Next year we're already looking at expanding.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Well this show was our largest yet. We were cramming vendors in areas we never had them before. Surprisingly our Sunday crowd was huge compared to Saturday. In years past that's never been the case. Unfortunately other shows were happening at the same time which was a detractor. With that being said the show went quite well. Next year we're already looking at expanding.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom