• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    A fellow member, robmints gifted me with a part for my new truck that was sorely missing. That put me in a giving mood. In honor of his generosity, I am giving away one MDShooters long sleeve T-shirt. The shirt is a 'large' and I know that for some of us, large sized Ts are way back in our rear-view mirrors. Doesn't matter. Give it to someone you love, or use it to wipe oil from your dipstick. It's brand new and free for the taking. I will ship it anywhere in the USA on my dime.

Rules? There are no rules. Open to all members. Post as often as you like. No minimum post count. I'll pick a winner in a few days. Just an "I'm in" is all that's needed.

This is what the shirt looks like. These come from https://navychief.com/ and are very good quality. Sorry for the lousy pix but you get the idea.

Attachments

• shirtb.jpg
      shirtb.jpg
      42 KB · Views: 533
    • shirtf.jpg
      shirtf.jpg
      56.8 KB · Views: 530

nomade

Apr 26, 2014
    A fellow member, robmints gifted me with a part for my new truck that was sorely missing. That put me in a giving mood. In honor of his generosity, I am giving away one MDShooters long sleeve T-shirt. The shirt is a 'large' and I know that for some of us, large sized Ts are way back in our rear-view mirrors. Doesn't matter. Give it to someone you love, or use it to wipe oil from your dipstick. It's brand new and free for the taking. I will ship it anywhere in the USA on my dime.

Rules? There are no rules. Open to all members. Post as often as you like. No minimum post count. I'll pick a winner in a few days.

This is what the shirt looks like. These come from https://navychief.com/ and are very good quality. Sorry for the lousy pix but you get the idea.

Uh... large will fit me well.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I'm in.

I now reside in WV, but would be proud to represent MDS's cause as I travel here and in VA.

pablo1965

Epistemophilic
    Nov 2, 2016
    Baltimore County

Rules? There are no rules. Open to all members. Post as often as you like. No minimum post count. I'll pick a winner in a few days. Just an "I'm in" is all that's needed.

Very nice shirt ! LARGE? yea I remember high school . lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom