• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    No Optic's Planet is just being stupid.

Here is a list of the companies I have ordered from that will ship ammo to Maryland. I know there are a lot more.

Target Sports USA
    Brownells
    Palmetto State Armory
    Underwood Ammo

SGAmmo is my favorite. They ship fast have accurate in stock notifications and reasonable prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Unfortunately Trump can do nothing about the idiots in the MGA who will continue to chip away at our rights. I have not doubt that this will include ammo restrictions in the near future.

:mad54:

Why don’t more of us try to run for office here and at the federal level? I’ve really really been considering it lately.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Unfortunately Trump can do nothing about the idiots in the MGA who will continue to chip away at our rights. I have not doubt that this will include ammo restrictions in the near future.

:mad54:
    I know the Supreme Court has failed us and decided to become an illegitimate legislative branch, but I truly believe that if Biden/whomever is puppeting him wins he will appoint multiple justices who believe the second ammendment only applies to muskets and that the first does not apply to organizations and "hate"/conservative/moderate speach. Possibly pack the court, direct the regulators to ban everything, and sign into law draconian restrictions federally. But Trump could have at least told the ATF to speed up, pushed for carry reciprocity/hearing protection, or maybe signed some sort of executive order cutting off restrictive states from some sort of resource. But he did not.

SGAMMO
    https://www.sgammo.com/

. . . are two I've used. Everyone's supply is short. We were warned months ago by AmmoJon.
    Never tried the second vendor but sga has worked for me in the past with no issues.

Friends out of state really like target sport USA but they do buy online pick up in store so I don't know how the shipping is.

My guess it's just somebody at optics planet making poor business decisions based on poor reasoning. I stopped shopping there last year.

Probably this.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Probably because we are not liars, cheats or thieves. Without those traits, you really don't have much chance.

I really disagree, I think no one runs because we are complacent about it and have a negative mindset about running. Like Steny Hoyer for example, I don’t know when anyone even bothered running against him. If people have better options to vote for I think people (at least now with everything going on) would at the very least consider voting for someone new. Cause everyone says that they don’t care about us and are crooked but what if someone who is actually genuine runs.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Why don’t more of us try to run for office here and at the federal level? I’ve really really been considering it lately.

Do it! If you can take away a Dem seat...man, :bowdown: that would be epic! (and exactly what we need to do to save MD :mdpatriot)

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Do it! If you can take away a Dem seat...man, :bowdown: that would be epic! (and exactly what we need to do to save MD :mdpatriot)

I looked into it and apparently I’m not old enough to run for congress, however I’m definitely voting for and supporting Chris palombi for district 5 congressman to unseat steny hoyer (who has been in Congress for 39 years). However once I am old enough I will be running.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I looked into it and apparently I’m not old enough to run for congress, however I’m definitely voting for and supporting Chris palombi for district 5 congressman to unseat steny hoyer (who has been in Congress for 39 years). However once I am old enough I will be running.

Then start local and build up name recognition, City Council, County Council, etc.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Many of us have WAY to many skeletons in the closet,, and since we are running as repubs or conservatives. Now if you run as a Democrat you can have an underage, naked boy tied up in your closet and no problem,, just ask Barney Franks.

dkim73

Feb 15, 2009
    I had recent shipments of ammo from Midway and Academy Sports Outdoors (1st time ordering from them) to MD and no issues (in the last two weeks). 12G minishells.

David

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Ya I’m going to look into running for state government when I get off work.

If you're going to run anywhere it helps immensely to have a "Rabbi" (sponsor) in the Central Committee or similar to guide and mentor you.

The Bowie City Council might be a good entry point. There's a not too bright RINO in my district that could become vulnerable next time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom