M1A Nat'l Match & Standard synthetic, FN SCAR 17s...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    All en route, should be in stock early next week.

I have 10 SCAR 17s available, as well as 10 Springfield Nat'l Match M1As.

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    All en route, should be in stock early next week.

I have 10 SCAR 17s available, as well as 10 Springfield Nat'l Match M1As.

Great news, Vince.

Looks like I'll be drinking coffee, smoking cigars and staring at the phone starting Monday morning.

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    Are M1A's cash and carry?

Negative.

PUBLIC SAFETY ARTICLE
    TITLE 5. FIREARMS
    SUBTITLE 1. REGULATED FIREARMS

Md. PUBLIC SAFETY Code Ann. § 5-101

(2) a firearm that is any of the following specific assault weapons or their copies, regardless of which company produced and manufactured that assault weapon:

(xxxvii) Springfield Armory BM-59, SAR-48, G3, SAR-3, M-21 sniper rifle, M1A, excluding the M1 Garand;

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Negative.

(xxxvii) Springfield Armory BM-59, SAR-48, G3, SAR-3, M-21 sniper rifle, M1A, excluding the M1 Garand;

Damn. Really want one of those National Match guns. I guess I can still get one and wait....

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Yesterday we received 6 complete Futon Armory exotic M14s in various configurations, along with the last batch of M14 receivers.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yesterday we received 6 complete Futon Armory exotic M14s in various configurations, along with the last batch of M14 receivers.

You are killing me. I'll see you later today. Hoping you still have some of the NM M1A's.....

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Now I can sleep at night. Vince gave me a great deal on an M1A. Springfield receiver built with mostly GI parts. Can't wait to pick it up next week. My first time at Duffy's. I'm sure it won't be the last. Good to see you today Vince. George.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Once you hold a real wood stock rifle...... the plastic rifles, which I have many lose all attraction.

Duffy's is the only game town for Real Wood. We are counting the hours now folks.

SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Now I can sleep at night. Vince gave me a great deal on an M1A. Springfield receiver built with mostly GI parts. Can't wait to pick it up next week. My first time at Duffy's. I'm sure it won't be the last. Good to see you today Vince. George.

Careful w/ the M-1A. It may mess up your hair :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

ZHammer

Pythonidae Fan
    Jul 5, 2009
    Bel Air, Md.

Good choice George. Vince showed that to me last Thursday and I was debating whether to make an additional purchase. Anyway, since it was off the rack this afternoon, I just had to settle on a National Match. ;)

I've always wanted one, and just had to get one before we no longer can. :tdown:

I'm pretty sure you'll be returning as I have been. The staff at Duffy's have always been friendly and patient while working with me, and I want to continue in supporting their business. :thumbsup:

:patriot:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Good choice George. Vince showed that to me last Thursday and I was debating whether to make an additional purchase. Anyway, since it was off the rack this afternoon, I just had to settle on a National Match. ;)

I've always wanted one, and just had to get one before we no longer can. :tdown:

I'm pretty sure you'll be returning as I have been. The staff at Duffy's have always been friendly and patient while working with me, and I want to continue in supporting their business. :thumbsup:

:patriot:

Once Vince put the gun in my hands, I had no choice. :D

I really like the M1A's and always wanted one, too. I was really unhappy about the prospect of not having one, but once I saw this thread I figured it was now or never.

I have spoken with Vince a couple of times, but have never been in the shop. You are right, I have no doubt I'll go back. Good experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom