• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uneven

Front and Center
    Dec 21, 2012
    So now we get to choose whether or not we want to be the generation that quietly gave freedom back to the monster our forefathers fought to cage.

This sums up the situation nicely.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    So now we get to choose whether or not we want to be the generation that quietly gave freedom back to the monster our forefathers fought to cage.

0607091527.jpg

they don't know the hornets nest they are poking.

camirish1

Liberal Gun Owner
    Jan 16, 2013
    Bowie, MD
    Who voted for the bill as amended?

From what I kept track of:

Getty - Against
    Jacobs - Against

Muse - For
    Frosh - For (no surprise there)

I forget the rest and what the final count was. Muse was interesting the entire time. He did not speak much and when he voted, he seemed to pause as if waiting for conformation or he was just not paying attention. A few times he changed his vote from voting for a Pro-2A amendment to voting against it when challenged by Frost.

djleepanda

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 10, 2011
    Elkridge
    So are prior military required for training and all the BS? because I just heard alot about LEOs being exempt but nothing about ex military.

camirish1

Liberal Gun Owner
    Jan 16, 2013
    Bowie, MD
    So are prior military required for training and all the BS? because I just heard alot about LEOs being exempt but nothing about ex military.

It sounded like military are still required to perform the training. Might change on the Senate floor. I hope it can go away but that is not likely....

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    So I don't need to register the AK I bought several years ago since it's already "registered" by virtue of going through the MSP approval process?

If that's the case, it just goes to show ya what BS it is that the MSP background check and paperwork isn't 'true' registration to begin with... they don't care, because they already know about it (i.e., REGISTERED). Whatever. Guess it's time to upgrade the IIIA vest to some IV plates.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Only other thing i can say is that one positive that came out is i now know that Muse is Frosh's bi$ch! Gutless. Better to know who the 2a enemies are. Muse is now on that list.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Who voted for the bill as amended?

From what I kept track of:

Getty - Against
    Jacobs - Against

Muse - For
    Frosh - For (no surprise there)

I forget the rest and what the final count was. Muse was interesting the entire time. He did not speak much and when he voted, he seemed to pause as if waiting for conformation or he was just not paying attention. A few times he changed his vote from voting for a Pro-2A amendment to voting against it when challenged by Frost.

Brian Frosh
    Lisa Gladden
    James Brochin
    Jennie Forehand
    C. Anthony Muse
    Jamin Raskin
    Bobby Zirkin

Were all in favor.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Brian Frosh
    Lisa Gladden
    James Brochin
    Jennie Forehand
    C. Anthony Muse
    Jamin Raskin
    Bobby Zirkin

Were all in favor.

He's gone in 2014. He promised over 100 of us at his meeting that he wouldn't pass this unless the licensing was ditched. His amendment failed so he rolled over like a little baby. I will personally work/donate to see him get voted out.

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    He's gone in 2014. He promised over 100 of us at his meeting that he wouldn't pass this unless the licensing was ditched. His amendment failed so he rolled over like a little baby. I will personally work/donate to see him get voted out.

Talk about selling out and tossing us under the bus. ****ing scumbag.

rmocarsky

Apr 20, 2011
    I wonder how many citizens will become "political prisoners" when in fact their sentence will be linked to firearms violations.

Rmocarsky

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom