• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    This is how a legislator acts. Some of our friends across the Potomac set a good example on comity.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    giphy.gif

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Damn. I got so hyped I watched it a couple times. He certainly did nail it. And he used the dems talking points against him and mentioned the Voldermort of the left. How it was Dems who did all the atrocities in the past. I will be calling his place on Monday to ask where I can send a contribution and to thank him for his excellent speech. Wow!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I'm having a bit of a man crush, here. As he's apparently running for state-wide seat as a would-be senator, a victory over Tim Kaine would be very important to us, even here in MD. I feel a donation coming on, along with flowers.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    From Gateway Pundit. Also said that Dems walked out. They can't handle the truth!!!!

Freitas served with the 82nd Airborne Division and 25th Light Infantry Division as an Infantryman. Following the terror attack on September 11 2001, Nick volunteered for US Army Special Forces (Green Berets) and eventually served 2 tours in Iraq as a Special Forces Weapons Sergeant and Special Forces Intelligence Sergeant.

After being honorably discharged in 2009, Freitas became the Director of Operations for a disabled veteran owned company that provides direct support to our service men and women conducting counter insurgency and counter IED operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

“I’ve proven both on the battlefield overseas and on the battlefield of ideas, I am willing to stand by what I believe in and fight for it,” Freitas previously told the Gateway Pundit.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    From Gateway Pundit. Also said that Dems walked out. They can't handle the truth!!!!

They walked out because they couldn't refute what he said. What's the point in negotiating with them when their goal is to ban all guns regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom