• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    Anyone plan on attending the Silverado Show in Westminster this weekend? Also curios to past experiences there, Vendors, Stock,etc. Thanks.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I plan on going Sunday (commitment on Saturday).

The last show (November) was just o.k. as far as Maryland shows go, not very much ammo for sale though. Back in 2006 they had a huge ammo vendor there, he might have been in Pennsylvania last time as there was a big show there same weekend. I hope he's there this time.

A decent selection of pistols, some AR's, and some commie milsurp (Shooter's Discount). Some cheap Chinese optics, and of course the usual ninja swords and homemade beef jerky. No real bargains on anything, except the optics which are mostly junk though.

Last edited:

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    They did have two things that caught my attention. First, they had a knife guy that just had an amzing collection of all the stuff I lust after in all the knife mags (Chris Reeve, etc.)

Also, one of the dealers had a Ruger PC4, which I had been looking for for quite some time.

Food was good too!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I might hit it early Sunday morning on the way to the MSI meeting in Frederick.

shawn

Oct 23, 2007
    I am going.

not sure what day though.

I live literally right behind the AG center.

Do you guys who are going meet up or just kinda run into each other?

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    Would be cool to meet some of the guys there. I had 2 friends that lived behind the Ag center, John and Larry. Larry lived on the farm bordering the Ag Center. We used to hunt there!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    going to have to miss this one, too bad though. I kinda have a hankering for another pit turkey sandwich from the tent that was at the Frederick show a couple months ago. Anymore, the shows are just a good place to look. gunbroker, and Midway have kinda put a hurting on the local ammo and accesory dealers, and to a point the milsurp shops too. There normally are not many good reloading vendors at the MD shows, but it is fun to look around and find a perfectly good use for a paycheck or two.

NickZac

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    If it was the guy who has both Microtech and CRK its Bob of AMH; he's got a helluva selection and where I got my first Sebenza from.

They did have two things that caught my attention. First, they had a knife guy that just had an amzing collection of all the stuff I lust after in all the knife mags (Chris Reeve, etc.)

Also, one of the dealers had a Ruger PC4, which I had been looking for for quite some time.

Food was good too!

NickZac

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    White Marsh Arms/Continental Arms will be their. We won't have everything but we will have a lot of.223, 7.62x39, 308 win, all handgun calibers and some really inexpensive 8mm Mauser surplus. The only reasonably priced 223 will be the Wolf, and we only have 5 or so cases of it. We'll also have PMC, Magtech, Black Hills Ammo, Hornady TAP, Lake City SS109 1,000 count, and Winchester M855 IIRC for .223/5.56. We have a hella variety of 308, from surplus 200 round battle packs to Black Hills. We have a lot of hunting ammo in stock for all calibers including the Federal Fusion. Handgun ammo will be discounted considerably and Lake City 45ACP and 9x18MAK will be cheaper then they are at both stores at a show price only.

As for guns, we'll have a pretty nice selection of both handguns and long guns. We have some really nice Sig pistols, a nice HK selection and some really high end Beretta and Benelli 'shotties' and the Benelli M2 will have a special overstock show price. The Stoeger ?2000 semi auto will also have a special show price only. Black guns are in season so we will have plenty of them with very special pricing on the Colt LE6920. We have a lot of Remington 700 bolt guns in a variety of calibers as well as Sako bolt guns. We also have a green TRG-42.

I'll keep an update as I know more. So far those are the guns we are supposed to do specials on although I am not sure if pricing for the show has been set yet.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Nick, is the Mauser surplus for sale at the Timonium store too or do I need to go to the show?

My baby gobbles that stuff up :)

fn49003.jpg

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    For any of the White Marsh/Continental folks....can you PM me the prices on the .223 and .308?

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I would like to make it up there. If I go, it will be Sunday. I don't know what anybody looks like though, I'll just have to guess.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I would like to make it up there. If I go, it will be Sunday. I don't know what anybody looks like though, I'll just have to guess.

I'll be the tall bald guy in the MDShooters shirt.

nebula8080

Dec 30, 2007
    I'll be there first thing in the AM tomorrow....Most likely the guy @ the Fulton booth drooling on the titan they are bringing. Hopefully its not a disappointment or the fine team at MSTN will be getting my dough for a MK12Mod1 upper.

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    Tomorrow it is!

Looks like I am going Saturday. :lol: :patriot:
    A pic of me and my Lovely wife so you can find us.

Attachments

• DSCF0017.jpg
      DSCF0017.jpg
      51.5 KB · Views: 249
    • DSCF0793.jpg
      DSCF0793.jpg
      59.4 KB · Views: 255

sks noob

Jan 3, 2008
    Glenn Dale MD
    I'd love to go but Westminster is a bit a of a drive from where I live so I'll skip this one and go to the PG show. NickZac, How much is you surplus 8mm and what country is it from, and I think this has already been asked but is it available in your retail stores? Also how much is 9x18 Mak going to be a box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom