• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I'll probably stop by because I live close to the Fairgrounds - but I'm going to try and save my money for the York show. Unless I see something I have to have or a great deal, I'll spend my money in York on magazines.

Continental Arms had some pretty decent prices on Magtech .45 ACP at the last Timonium show - I picked up 500 rds. I think it was $10 per 50. I would like to pick up a case of 147gr 9mm so hopefully they will have a deal on that.

tpy77

Ultimate Member
    Sep 27, 2007
    P.G. Co.
    Things were a little slow for the sellers, but I picked up some things I wanted in June for a decent price. I compared with the show of the previous fall, if not a bit better. This show has potential. Maybe I should keep quiet if I have any sense :-).Incidentally, does Shooters Discount have any Mausers now, and if so Yugo or German? Any M38 Mosins?Also looking for Carcanos [a fetish of mine}. My first C&R's vere Italian, a Vetterli and Carcano WWI M91 Long rifle. Looking for a Cavalry Carbine.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    I'll probably stop by because I live close to the Fairgrounds - but I'm going to try and save my money for the York show. Unless I see something I have to have or a great deal, I'll spend my money in York on magazines.

Continental Arms had some pretty decent prices on Magtech .45 ACP at the last Timonium show - I picked up 500 rds. I think it was $10 per 50. I would like to pick up a case of 147gr 9mm so hopefully they will have a deal on that.

When is the York show? I could always use a few non-Md legal 20 round mags.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Im pretty sure this is the same show that I bought My Fulton AR 15 from. If anyone is looking to buy one I strongly suggest go over to their table and check out what they have bc they usually have good show sales.

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    I am going on sat. I need to find some things, and looking for additional T-6 parts for my SKS so its one less thing the man can ride my ass for

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I noticed this show isn't mentioned in the calendar/upcoming events area, is this just an oversight or is someone down on the Timonium show? ;)

tpy77

Ultimate Member
    Sep 27, 2007
    P.G. Co.
    I noticed this show isn't mentioned in the calendar/upcoming events area, is this just an oversight or is someone down on the Timonium show? ;)

Must be an oversight. I've gotten good deals there, and there's usually a variety of guns, ammo, accessories.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    i went there, haven't been there before. I think the York show was twice the size of this one. I couldn't find any tactical vests, or that many accessories for a couple of my guns and my friends guns. Only had a few small tables of ammo that i saw. I'm def. going to the york show on the 28th to get some accessories and other goodies. However i did pick up a CX4 Storm from the Just Guns table... i could've just driven to Parkville and saved some drive time.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    i went there, haven't been there before. I think the York show was twice the size of this one. I couldn't find any tactical vests, or that many accessories for a couple of my guns and my friends guns. Only had a few small tables of ammo that i saw. I'm def. going to the york show on the 28th to get some accessories and other goodies. However i did pick up a CX4 Storm from the Just Guns table... i could've just driven to Parkville and saved some drive time.

Glad to see your bought a CX4 and you bought yours from good people, The Just Guns and OC Outdoors guys are good friends of mine and are always very helpful.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    I was there too. Nothing really caught my eye so I just bought some ammo, a bayonet for my Mauser, a $1 sling, a new buttplate for my SKS, and some cleaning supplies. I too cannot wait for York or the Dulles Expo Show.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I might ride up there in the morning just to see what they have out, I want a Stag 6.8, but I dont think I'll find one I can afford yet.

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    I'm planning on heading up in the morning, too, but I'm primarily looking for a nice, solid safe for my upcoming rifle collection. Do any of recall seeing safe dealers up there?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom