• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Just let me know which barrel length you are interested and I'll hook you up with a good price. I can't remember what we are currently selling them for though.

If you are looking for a good 22 at a good price may I suggest one of the Ruger 22/45's with the 4" bull barrel. They are only slightly more then the P22, but are 10X's better guns.

I had heard mostly good things about walther p22, and its cheap enough. I already have a s and w 617 with 6 inch barrel if I want to hunt small game or try and get that fox grabbing a duck at 15 yards LOL( nice gun but heavy LOL), but was looking for a semi auto in compact size for fun- and to open carry on foot when on my trapline in MD, so much smaller and LIGHTER than my 617 LOL- I am tired of lugging that hunk of steel around when trapping . So, yes I am interested in the shorter barrel version.

Just wanting to know what price is at Continental. I see normal retail is listed at 295.00 in Shooting Times mag handgun buyers guide. At least it would be tax deductable for me- my trapping is part of my business!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Sounds like a good time. If more shops in this area would do stuff like this, I think they would be A) in better financial shape and B) it would help more new shooters decide on what gun would best work for them.

bmdmc

Nov 8, 2007
    I should never had gone, I bought a 360, and 2 cases of ammo. And I got a S&W hat too. Keep me away from gun stores and shows, I'm going to go broke.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I should never had gone, I bought a 360, and 2 cases of ammo. And I got a S&W hat too. Keep me away from gun stores and shows, I'm going to go broke.

You have the disease...there is no cure, only medication to keep it under control.

Sounds like you took a small dose. :)

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Last time I was at Freedom Armory in York County, my friend and I spent at least an hour looking at handguns and no way did I look at everything I wanted to ( I was being shy about it all though) , then the Crimson Trace laser grips. It seemed the guy helping us was a lil standoffish though, once he figured BOTH of us were from MD. He sure wasn't trying to push any sales, but then maybe he was just polite!

I wish I had more money! I actually have a pile in the bank now, but I have to live off what I make now for a bunch of months. So I am being frugal and picky.

Jeepdriver, you haven't gotten back to me with that walther p22 short barrel price yet. 300.00 or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom