• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoChiWaWa

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    I just snagged some reloads from GA and fondled some guns, My girlfriend however bought an Imbel FAL which we took out shooting on sunday... its freaking sweet.

To bad loading a mag will run you about $10 these days.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Anyone notice that Sandy was still there working his table?

Wasn't he convicted?

I guess he's free pending an appeal?

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    SWEET....Let us know how it shoots when get it. Do they have a bayonet lug on them???

I am taking it shooting on Sunday at Cresap so I will know then. I don't think it does thanks to the feds banning importations of any more firearms with bayonet lugs and I can't tell if there are any American parts on it (which makes me feel better). It isn't an Ohio Ordinance remake but the real deal from the Czech Republic since it did say CZ USA on the box and "Made in Czech Republic" on the receiver. There are tons of parts kits out there so I can imagine myself installing a bayonet lug from one once I get more money from what I've already spent on it and plan on buying a new original wooden stock for it. The cheap plastic/bakelite material on it is tacky plus there was a small chunk of the plastic missing on the front left part of the hand guard by the first opening facing the barrel which made me very disappointed but then again the floor model had a chip of the paint on the top cover so I did not have a choice. Also I've been wanting this rifle for a long time so it doesn't matter that much (since I am replacing the stock anyway). I am just glad to find a loophole in the MD Regulated Weapons list. Everyone that I have shown it to think it's an AK-47 :P . I also went to Timonium and was surprised they had one there but it was $100 more for what I payed in Chantilly and was only the rifle itself. No magazines or accessories with it. Huge rip off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom