Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    This thread is full of so much win.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Some people forget their past.
    Courage at the Greensboro Lunch Counter
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smit...rage-at-the-greensboro-lunch-counter-4507661/
    On February 1, 1960, four young African-American men, freshmen at the Agricultural and Technical College of North Carolina, entered the Greensboro Woolworth’s and sat down on stools that had, until that moment, been occupied exclusively by white customers. The four—Franklin McCain, Ezell Blair Jr., Joseph McNeil and David Richmond—asked to be served, and were refused.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    After reading Mr. Ed's thoughtful and well written post, I have reached the same conclusion although it occurred for me personally some time back.

Based on recent events elsewhere and based on yesterday's experience I have reached the following conclusion:

These people are unreachable. They are irrational, illogical and narrow minded. They are elitist who think their position is the only one and have zero interest in even listening to anyone as Ed discovered. I tried to talk to the lady in the video but she was so irrational I just gave up.They have no desire to hear another POV, and although I am sometimes the same, I was willing to listen.

NOT ANY MORE. NOT ONE MORE INCH WILL BE GIVEN TO THE ENEMY. (yes the enemy)

I have no desire to even try to reach consensus or deal with them verbally. It's a waste of time in most cases.

I have only one desire and one goal.

THEIR UTTER and TOTAL DEFEAT at the polls, in public dialog if it can be done (it can't) and any other arena we need to be in. They are not going to take our country from us.

I fought for this country, and I'd be willing to do it again if I could. We are in a fight for the very existence of our beloved America and its ideals as founded.

But we will always be polite and civil. That's our way, not theirs. I had a few F bombs dropped on me yesterday. No matter.

These leftist loons want to not only change our country, but to ruin it for everyone else in the process

I will give my all and dying breath to keep them from accomplishing their goals

As Patton said after his speech prior to D Day.

"Now you sons-a-bitches know I feel."

As for those here whose opinion differs that's fine.

John Adams speaks for me.

Attachments

• adams.jpg
      adams.jpg
      39.6 KB · Views: 489

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Attachments

• 4319C34A-1547-47A8-B1CC-071101A81ACE.jpg
      4319C34A-1547-47A8-B1CC-071101A81ACE.jpg
      91.4 KB · Views: 497
    • 610877B2-C47D-4B20-AFC9-7B8FDE353392.jpg
      610877B2-C47D-4B20-AFC9-7B8FDE353392.jpg
      83.4 KB · Views: 534

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here are some awesome screen grabs from the WSLS-TV story.

And thanks to Stoveman and Mark Grutz, we have Patriot Picket shirt logos that can be seen from space.

The most symbolic shot is the “DON’T TRED ON ME” banner flying right in front of the RED HEN awning!

Victory over Libtards!

Attachments

• 2D1D1F65-0696-405E-AAAD-6C59C64F4C61.jpg
      2D1D1F65-0696-405E-AAAD-6C59C64F4C61.jpg
      49 KB · Views: 478
    • D0E8979E-0A43-47AD-8BCA-603F78BAEFEE.jpg
      D0E8979E-0A43-47AD-8BCA-603F78BAEFEE.jpg
      44.2 KB · Views: 481
    • 49C55669-554F-4645-BA27-00AAA40E5D18.jpg
      49C55669-554F-4645-BA27-00AAA40E5D18.jpg
      42.9 KB · Views: 487
    • 5F767754-2957-4F5B-B0B6-216F323CD41D.jpg
      5F767754-2957-4F5B-B0B6-216F323CD41D.jpg
      49.5 KB · Views: 479
    • C8434FEB-4867-4427-B802-E5DB02477875.jpg
      C8434FEB-4867-4427-B802-E5DB02477875.jpg
      38.1 KB · Views: 484
    • B89558E6-F409-45FA-8727-5E10020A61A4.jpg
      B89558E6-F409-45FA-8727-5E10020A61A4.jpg
      36.7 KB · Views: 486

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    After reading Mr. Ed's thoughtful and well written post, I have reached the same conclusion although it occurred for me personally some time back.

Based on recent events elsewhere and based on yesterday's experience I have reached the following conclusion:

These people are unreachable. They are irrational, illogical and narrow minded. They are elitist who think their position is the only one and have zero interest in even listening to anyone as Ed discovered. I tried to talk to the lady in the video but she was so irrational I just gave up.They have no desire to hear another POV, and although I am sometimes the same, I was willing to listen.

I have no desire to even try to reach consensus or deal with them verbally. It's a waste of time in most cases.

THEIR UTTER and TOTAL DEFEAT at the polls, in public dialog if it can be done (it can't) and any other arena we need to be in. They are not going to take our country from us.

I fought for this country, and I'd be willing to do it again if I could. We are in a fight for the very existence of our beloved America and its ideals as founded.

But we will always be polite and civil. That's our way, not theirs. I had a few F bombs dropped on me yesterday. No matter.

These leftist loons want to not only change our country, but to ruin it for everyone else in the process

:thumbsup:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The loon from Baltimore (who was in the video interview) and whom I attempted to engage in a coherent discussion (impossible by the way) tried to tell me she was opposed to the children being separated from their parents.

I asked her where was her outrage every time a Baltimore thug gets separated from their children when they go to jail.

Crickets.

Yep that's what I thought. You could smell the hypocrisy in the air.

Another guy was yelling Trump was a thief.

I said "oh like Hillary Clinton and her foundation?"

More crickets.

It was a good day.

But as I noted, I have stopped talking to these loons..

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Thank you again Stu for being a Sidewalk Warrior for Truth!

We got it covered...

The first picture is from outside Rep. Maxine Waters window and the second pic is our sign on display right at the front door to the Red Hen yesterday.

Those two pictures say it all. :patriot:

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...

I believe you are spot on.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The Red Hen is not taking online reservations and their phone is still restricting calls, at least from three MD area codes. We need someone with a VA area code phone to call 540-464-4401 and let us know if there is any clue as to a re-opening day.

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    The Red Hen is not taking online reservations and their phone is still restricting calls, at least from three MD area codes. We need someone with a VA area code phone to call 540-464-4401 and let us know if there is any clue as to a re-opening day.

I got through and the number just rang, no voicemail, no answering service, nothing. Their website says they are only open Tuesday – Saturday 5 to 9:30 anyway. What kind of a restaurant is open only for 4 1/2 hours, 5 days a week???

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado

I just tried calling from my Colorado cell and it's blocked.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

Just called from my work phone (area code 801) and got the Verizon message that 'temporary call restrictions' prevents completion of the call. Seems like they've decided now would be a good time to go on vacation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom