Attachments

• silveradoCOUPON-generic2013-14.jpg
      silveradoCOUPON-generic2013-14.jpg
      45.3 KB · Views: 1,193

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there with lot's of new and used stuff, some LE trade stuff as well. Stop by and see us!!

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Go to the thread link in the quote, or just send an email to events at marylandshallissue with a dot and an org letting us know which shift(s) you want.

You get into the show free, then you get to talk to like-minded individuals. What could be better?

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Go to the thread link in the quote, or just send an email to events at marylandshallissue with a dot and an org letting us know which shift(s) you want.

You get into the show free, then you get to talk to like-minded individuals. What could be better?

There you go! Hope you can make this or another event.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Look for us at the show, we will have lots of stuff there. Dont forget about our September promotion, buy ANY firearm from us and be entered to win a Colt M4 .22 rifle!! Also if you purchase a firearm from us at the show we will pay you your admission fee!! So make it a point to stop by and see us!!

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

kaliroger

Jul 20, 2018
    Frederick County, MD
    Look for us at the show, we will have lots of stuff there. Dont forget about our September promotion, buy ANY firearm from us and be entered to win a Colt M4 .22 rifle!! Also if you purchase a firearm from us at the show we will pay you your admission fee!! So make it a point to stop by and see us!!
    Now Who can turn down an offer like that??!!
    Hope to see you at the fairgrounds, so get your $s ready, cause I will most likely be buying something. Between this offer and the chance to win a Colt M4, you should sell off all your inventory.

Scrounger

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern Maryland
    How does that show compare to the Chantilly?

tables-wise for example

While there are certainly more tables in Chantilly, it all depends on what you are looking for.

There are tables of side arms that you may look at but, unless you have a Va. drives license one can just look. Same thing with regulated firearms, they are a no go also. And don’t forget that most dealers won’t sell to Md. Residents, don’t want the hassle, rules, whatever.

There will be five or six jerky sellers at Chantilly, only one in Howard County. Same things goes for nuts. There may be the pickle sellers at Chantilly, none in Howard County.

As already posted the travel time and the traffic is something to think of.
    The rows at the Howard County show are wider. The entry fee for Howard is $9 as opposed to $16.

Chantilly does have hi-cap magazines and there may be one or two vendors selling powder.

The Howard County show is a nice laid-back show that allows one to spend time looking at things and spending time doing something that certain groups dislike.

For me that is worth the price of admission.

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    Is MSP still treating ARs as regulated and requiring them to be 77r or not? I remember after 2013 at some point they were. The lure of the location of he Howard county show would be defeated if I had to make a second trip 7 days later to pick up my rifle. Although I might stop in anyways just for fun.

2ndltsdad

Nov 19, 2014
    Trappe... not Lakeside !
    Is MSP still treating ARs as regulated and requiring them to be 77r or not? I remember after 2013 at some point they were. The lure of the location of he Howard county show would be defeated if I had to make a second trip 7 days later to pick up my rifle. Although I might stop in anyways just for fun.

AR's are long guns. 4477 back ground check on line. cash and carry ( or credit card for 3% more )

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line

Any Armalite-style rifle that you can legally buy in MD (at the show or anywhere else) is cash and carry. No 77r, but any magazines involved will have to be mutilated.:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom