• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    If a church doesn't want guns in their church then that church won't allow them. Why would they care what another congregation is doing? Lord help us.

ziptiespec

Church of the holy gun range? That might the church for me. In fact it is, 2x a month: trap shoot the first Sunday after the club meeting, "other" shoot on the third Sunday. This month it's the club's Military Shoot :) I'm going to shoot my M1 for that one.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    These churches are pissing their pants because they may have to answer their congregation.

It’s a shame that these churches are so idiotic. I say that as a churchgoing, God fearing man.

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    Catholics are allowed to defend themselves and others. They are called to do it. What the f is this moron talking about?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    So let me get this straight. The minister considers himself the leader and moral authority of his congregation, but is apparently so convinced of the weakness in his speaking skills that he'll be unable to convince his OWN congregation to remain defenseless. He wants the government to take up the slack for his inability to persuade his congregation to remain defenseless ... because his message of self-sacrifice just isn't very convincing when it comes right down to it?

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    These churches are pissing their pants because they may have to answer their congregation.

It’s a shame that these churches are so idiotic. I say that as a churchgoing, God fearing man.

Or worse....

If this passes, would parishioners abandon churches that ban weapons for one that is more permissive....and take their offerings with them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom