• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Another very nice used Sphinx!!! This one in Grey and is in excellent condition. $829.99.

Attachments

• IMG_0906.jpg
      IMG_0906.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 2,713

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Used HK MK23. Excellent condition. ***SPF***

Attachments

• IMG_0912.jpg
      IMG_0912.jpg
      53.9 KB · Views: 2,348
    Last edited:

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Sig Sauer P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm, Unfired, ***SOLD***

Smith & Wesson 317 22lr, Unfired, ***SOLD***

FNH USA FNS9, 9mm,***SOLD***

Attachments

• IMG_0925.jpg
      IMG_0925.jpg
      76.6 KB · Views: 1,933
    • IMG_0926.jpg
      IMG_0926.jpg
      65.2 KB · Views: 1,956
    Last edited:

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Nice used DPMS LR 308 24" in 308. Low round count. Comes with Harris Bipod, Magpul PRS stock and a Nikon M-308 scope with an American Defense Recon Mount. Ready for a day at the range! ***SOLD***.

Attachments

• IMG_0929.jpg
      IMG_0929.jpg
      74 KB · Views: 1,619
    Last edited:

EHinson

Apr 23, 2016
    I have atleast 3 in my safe which ive never shot . I just dont have time right now to shoot them. My AR308 probably has 15 rounds down it and my AR9 might have 2 mags theough it.

I think most guns that are bought are rarely if ever fired that is why its generally safe to buy used as opposed to new.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Who buys a new gun and doesn't shoot it? I'll never understand that.

I've got many firearms that I've bought and have never shot them. When do you know you have too many firearms. You look in the back of one of your safes and notice 4 rifles you forgot you had.

I bet many here are in the same situation. Some may have more firearms than there is time to shoot them. If you were to go out and shoot once a week (and the majority of us don't) and take 2 DIFFERENT firearms with you each time, that only accounts for 104 firearms. And who takes out a firearm just once a year and puts it back in the safe. I have my shooters. These go with me all the time. Then I have a few that family members like to shoot, so they go every once in awhile. Then there are the safe queens that have never seen a round chambered by me.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Good points. I have an SKS paratrooper I bought from someone (lol ) here a few years ago that I yet to shoot.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    I've got many firearms that I've bought and have never shot them. When do you know you have too many firearms. You look in the back of one of your safes and notice 4 rifles you forgot you had.

I bet many here are in the same situation. Some may have more firearms than there is time to shoot them. If you were to go out and shoot once a week (and the majority of us don't) and take 2 DIFFERENT firearms with you each time, that only accounts for 104 firearms. And who takes out a firearm just once a year and puts it back in the safe. I have my shooters. These go with me all the time. Then I have a few that family members like to shoot, so they go every once in awhile. Then there are the safe queens that have never seen a round chambered by me.

I'm talking about buying a new, non-collectible gun and not shooting it ever and then selling it for a loss. I'm not a collector. If I buy something I want to shoot it.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I'm talking about buying a new, non-collectible gun and not shooting it ever and then selling it for a loss. I'm not a collector. If I buy something I want to shoot it.

This. I shoot everything I own. But then again, I don't have 1500 guns like some here :lol2:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

I've got firearms that were brought brand new and are still in their boxes. I'm not just talking C&R or other collectables.

I do have an issue with buying firearms. I've been this way for the last 34 years.

How many 270 hunting rifles does one man need? I bet you whatever number you come up with, I've got more.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. We can start a new thread if we want to keep this discussion going.

My apologies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom