• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I was reading in the suppressor forum on ARFCOM and folks are saying individual Form 4 coming back in a month.
    Can anyone verify this?

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    Well my check for my Harvester 30 was just cashed on October 6th so I've got a little wait ahead of me lol. At the start of summer I got my sparrow in like 4 months from start to finish. I was shocked.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Although not a Maryland transfer, and as well all know this was all regional (not anymore apparently), but I filed two form fours in August and I still be waiting... I want my machine gun and silencer dammit! Worse yet, once I get it, I can't even bother to bring it to California with me... although, I wish I could get it authorized. Hell, I need a letter from my CO yearly just if I want to bring my AR to California!

Sure, I can draw a select fire M16 from the armory, but heaven forbid I want to have a semi-auto AR at home... Yes, this makes sense, ugh.

Last I say from Silencer Shop Form 4's from April 6,2015 - June 26, 2015 were returning.

carpecervisi

Feb 10, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    If individual Form 4's are coming back in just a few weeks, and trusts are coming back in 5+ months, can a guy transfer his individual Form 4 to his trust at a later point in time? Would that be another $200 to the ATF?

I have been waiting forever on my Omega stamp which went out at the same time (in the same envelope) as my Sparrow. ATF cashed both checks. Come to find out, they only received the Sparrow's F4 (or subsequently lost the Omega's). Never bothered to call the gun shop to see what was going on, just eventually sent it to Treasury to issue a refund.

Pretty dick move that they didn't even question it. Oh well, the clock starts all over...grr.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Form 4 in individuals are coming back fast but, what is added when one has to go through SP for CLEO sign-off? That's why so many of us are stuck in the trust route.:sad20:

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    If individual Form 4's are coming back in just a few weeks, and trusts are coming back in 5+ months, can a guy transfer his individual Form 4 to his trust at a later point in time? Would that be another $200 to the ATF?

Yes, another $200.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    This link could be buried somewhere in the 164 pages of this thread.
    http://nfatracker.com/TrendGraph.aspx

You can set filters to make it more readable. This is Form 1 Trusts efile vs paper file. Notice that a few are approved almost instantly.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
      Capture.jpg
      48.9 KB · Views: 373

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    Is the efile method up and running again? I'm looking at buying my next 2 supressors together so hopefully I get them back out of atf jail around the same time. I also would like to form 1 a couple of stripped pre13 lowers so if I can bang them out in one shot, no pun intended, that would be absolutley awesome. Also not sure if it makes a difference with the efile route but I plan on using my trust to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom