• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Lol, the Cross' MSRP is $1779, not $900.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    It's still a nice hunting rifle, you just need to be ready to shell out $1800 for it. Still cheaper than a Q Fix, and probably better made to boot.

If you want to do the ultra-light, short-barrel 308 pistol/SBR thing, I think the Pork Sword builds are basically the way to go if you're on a budget. I hope Sig releases the Cross stocks so people can start using them, though.

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    It's still a nice hunting rifle, you just need to be ready to shell out $1800 for it. Still cheaper than a Q Fix, and probably better made to boot.

If you want to do the ultra-light, short-barrel 308 pistol/SBR thing, I think the Pork Sword builds are basically the way to go if you're on a budget. I hope Sig releases the Cross stocks so people can start using them, though.

Yeah, I thought of building one myself in the AR (.308). However, It's logical sense for me to go in to Remington 700 5-R Gen 2 Rifle via .308/6.5C. I could just slap one of those bottom metal.

I have not decided yet which direction I will go (AR or Bolt). I have plenty of time to decide before summer.

SgtKope

Nov 7, 2009
    Crofton, MD

Pork Sword and budget don’t go together

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I don’t want to like it, but kind of want. Would be cool in 7.62x39 or .300 blk suppressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom