• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I keep thinking there are nice caches of C&R stuff in Cuba and Iran, theoretically these could come to market (at least Cuba) in the next 3 to 5 years.

Its probably just a dream as any of that stuff could have already have been moved through intermediary markets.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    My license ended today. I have loved my C & R, but I am taking a break. It is too easy to talk myself into "just one more." Will probably renew later on, but I need to save some money.

Mine ended today too. but still squeaked out one last discounted sale from Brownells. (Nodak front and rear sights for a 10/22) Wasn't really that great a deal, just easier to order than on the Nodak site. Probably wait a few months and apply again or not. Need to start enjoying the stuff in my safe instead of just adding to it. The only thing that might interest me in future is the GI .45's CMP might sale.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    My license ended today. I have loved my C & R, but I am taking a break. It is too easy to talk myself into "just one more." Will probably renew later on, but I need to save some money.

Good luck, i thought the same but still prob bought 20 more, and without the FFL, i then had to pay transfer fees.. BIG mistake

It doesn't work like that. Now you'll just start seeing the guns that wanted before, but you passed up because they weren't C$R, ant you'll think, "What the hell ..."

Exactly. and You WILL still buy them if you have the addiction i have.. :sad20:

Mine ended today too. but still squeaked out one last discounted sale from Brownells. (Nodak front and rear sights for a 10/22) Wasn't really that great a deal, just easier to order than on the Nodak site. Probably wait a few months and apply again or not. Need to start enjoying the stuff in my safe instead of just adding to it. The only thing that might interest me in future is the GI .45's CMP might sale.

when you find them good C&R deals just send them to me, ill buy them for my collection since you dont have your C&R anymore. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom