• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    some dealers may not , but I've picked up C&R stuff from Pa. dealers while living in Md. Don't give up on all Pa. dealers.

^^THIS, I have as well.

Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    I was stumped. There used to be at least one vendor with a big greasy crate or two of Mosin Nagants for$150.

This show I think I saw 3-5 on racks. One was marked as a "collectors" rifle because all the serial numbers matched. For $260. All 5 of my crated Mosins have matching numbers.

I don't blame the vendors. It looks like the old war horses have made themselves scarce. But still. $260?!?! for $300 I can buy a brand new Remington 770 in 30-06 at Walmart.

Still a good show and worth the admission. I guess it's just MD shows now.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Like a broken record. We all have experience to know that even if there was some amazing deal on anything it would be gone in less than 20 minutes from when the doors opened.

People couldn't even get to Sporting goods in Wal Mart fast enough to buy 22s when they saw the tractor trailer backing up to the loading dock. Come on LOL

Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    Like a broken record. We all have experience to know that even if there was some amazing deal on anything it would be gone in less than 20 minutes from when the doors opened.

True story. I didn't have the shot to get there until late Saturday. Still a fun show. It's cool to see the grab bag of what's for sale and what's not for sale.

The old Nazi uniform with the information of the Kraut who wore it was pretty slick.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i enjoyed the show and will be going back. it was a great turn out and nice friendly people. i spoke to quite a few who said this was one of their favorite shows to attend.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom