Friday, 2 Jan 2015 1pm-8pm
    Saturday, 3 January 2015 9am-5pm
    Sunday, 4 January 2015 10am-5pm

$13.00 adult

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I will have two tables there, have some mags,drums to sell,will be thinning down the collection,possibley some of the c&r pistols as well,starting another buisiness up and it tajes money to do so,gonna try the show first before i post items here due to distance from where i live compared to where most of mds members,will be in the area where collectors corner is almost center from the door appx1/4 way in.

embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun
    I will have two tables there, have some mags,drums to sell,will be thinning down the collection,possibley some of the c&r pistols as well,starting another buisiness up and it tajes money to do so,gonna try the show first before i post items here due to distance from where i live compared to where most of mds members,will be in the area where collectors corner is almost center from the door appx1/4 way in.

:P What C&R? :P

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    :P What C&R? :P

Definitley some sks's still in cosmo some not,remington mdl12 22takedown rifle, maybe a garand and a carbine dont know if i will do the jobnson or sniper garand at show,may talk to one of the ips here about handling them or possibley put them up here,possibley some 1911s,lugers, other nazi pistols,some modern shotguns rifles still on the fence about some of the pistols,may be putting up the newer stuff first,glocks beretta etc

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Definitley some sks's still in cosmo some not,remington mdl12 22takedown rifle, maybe a garand and a carbine dont know if i will do the jobnson or sniper garand at show,may talk to one of the ips here about handling them or possibley put them up here,possibley some 1911s,lugers, other nazi pistols,some modern shotguns rifles still on the fence about some of the pistols,may be putting up the newer stuff first,glocks beretta etc

Can you post or PM SKS prices?

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    How many tables will be there?

Advertised as 1000 tables. All of them may not be occupied. Also some will sell non-gun related items. It all depends on what you're looking for. And how far of a ride it is for you. I'm thinking about going Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

senetor24

Mar 4, 2013
    Looking for a Beretta CX4 & PX4 carbines. Will the VA dealers sell that stuff to a MD resident?

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    How is this show? I have a low tolerance for typical gun show BS, should I go?

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Good amount of people here im in the with precision firearms end of our row whete his begins, i have plenty of pmags and gi mags as well ruger bx25 and bx50 ar 20 rounds and others

Stephen M

Jan 20, 2013
    MoCo
    I was there around 1:30, line to get in wound down the block but moved quickly. Saw lots of powder (1lb and larger) and of course lots of AR accessories. At least one crate of Mosins and some SKSs still in cosmoline.

Ammo seemed in good supply but I didn't really check prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom