• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    They only let us poor trashy Dundalk folk play with ammo round these parts...they don't sell guns anymore down here....a Walmart rep at the Golden Ring store told me that particular location will no longer be selling ammo after the stock is gone. The Dundalk Walmart has plenty of ammo though but not getting any guns.

Looks like every Walmart is getting guns further out and around the metro/inner Baltimore County area.

Might be time for some emails to Walmart and use big words like...discrimination.

Hart-Attack

Nov 20, 2008
    Fallston, MD
    Great place
    Great prices on food and produce
    Ammo only but fully stocked no guns.
    It's my new favorite place to shop

My wife has a job at this store. Been there once on the day they opened for some meds. Didn't get to do much shopping as we are all sick this week. Seems pretty nice and a decent selection of food. We'll be doing most of our shopping here as well. :thumbsup:

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I stopped in the other day and saw a fully stocked ammo counter. Pistols would be a BIG surprise. It's asinine the way they have a second entrance down by Plaza Ford but there is no way to exit that way heading N toward Bel Air, you can only exit at the light. It's about as poorly designed as the Greenbrier shopping center.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Traffic in/out sucks, but the store itself is WAY better than the crappy one in Abingdon. I asked the guy at the ammo counter about long guns, he said about a year (but didnt sound too confident in his answer).

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    Traffic in/out sucks, but the store itself is WAY better than the crappy one in Abingdon. I asked the guy at the ammo counter about long guns, he said about a year (but didnt sound too confident in his answer).
    The Abingdon store annoys me because 50 percent of the time they need to track down the keys for the Ammo case. I don't understand why it's so hard for them to manage the keys.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    I stopped in the other day and saw a fully stocked ammo counter. Pistols would be a BIG surprise. It's asinine the way they have a second entrance down by Plaza Ford but there is no way to exit that way heading N toward Bel Air, you can only exit at the light. It's about as poorly designed as the Greenbrier shopping center.

What's worse is that stretch of Rt 1 has been torn up for 18 months while they got it ready, and there's still construction along the road there... they line the big barrels up on the shoulder so you can't see to pull out of any of the parking lots on that strip.....

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Open three weeks and this place sucks already.... 5 minutes worth of shopping Saturday morning---15 minutes in line.... 5 registers open at 10am Saturday!!!!:mad54: After standing in line for 15 minutes the stupid cashier decides decides to spray and wipe down her counter before ringing me up---- THEN proceeds to pull lib balm out of her pocket and apply it to her lips.......

I looked at her and just said "REALLY?"--- the guy behind me-- who knew I was in a hurry and pissed about how damn slow she was ---- almost spit his coffee on me laughing so hard.......

Thank you WalMart!

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    At least I found out they'll be getting guns for sale at the Fallston WalMart starting in October--- guy said they already have some locked up in the back.......

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Aberdeen let me handle the shottie before I bought it but my sales guy didn't have a clue what he was doing so you might not be able to

I handled my remington 700 before buying mine from aberdeen as well. The girl behind the counter even made sure the chamber was clear before handing it to me. ;)

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    my gf used to work at that acme. she hated it lol. i hate trying to get into/out of that walmart and no walmart i have been to EVER has a person working the sporting goods section

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Fallston Walmart now has guns. From what I saw, just hunting rifles right now. No shottys or anything interesting yet.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I'm sticking with my Abingdon Walmart.

The new one is the typical Fallston hype... It's in Fallston, so it has to be better than everywhere else.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    I'm sticking with my Abingdon Walmart.

The new one is the typical Fallston hype... It's in Fallston, so it has to be better than everywhere else.

You gotta problem with dat????:D

It's newer, therefore cleaner, much easier to get in and out of, and the big thing is it's only 3 miles from home for us snobs in Fallston....:D

Fun shooting with you yesterday! Wish I'd had more time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom