• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ianmd11

Apr 4, 2017
    Carroll County
    If I wanted to purchase the new M&P 2.0 9mm with the 17+1 magazines, how would you handle the magazine transfer? Is there a FFL you can ship them to out of state for me to get, or will they not even arrive with the gun? Thanks

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If I wanted to purchase the new M&P 2.0 9mm with the 17+1 magazines, how would you handle the magazine transfer? Is there a FFL you can ship them to out of state for me to get, or will they not even arrive with the gun? Thanks

Check with the FFL first. Some will block them to 10 rounds, some will ship mags out of state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    How many 1st post mag questions are we going to have ? Seems to be a lot lately.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    How many 1st post mag questions are we going to have ? Seems to be a lot lately.

Many, many more??
    Forum is a place just used by many, no intro or interactions. Also, "Search" is a skill many are unable to master:innocent0

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Probably should have asked this in the Maryland2A section, or done a search.

Depends on the store policy generally... but my advice would have been to bring an addressed stamped envelope, addressed to someone out of state. Magazines dont require shipment to FFL. Your brother will do. I'd offer the services of mine, but he demands a bottle of 12 year old single barrel Elijah Craig in pickup. Kinda pricey for a Glockazine.

Dan is very accommodating about this in my experience, just ask directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom