• jake12

May 18, 2010
    They are now showing sold out.

Weren't they just at 2k or so?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    engage IS a great deal and Shadow OPs took these down to 0 in stock due to their credit card payment company giving them issues....once they figure out how to let people pay again ,these will go back on sale...

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    These are available again if anyone else wants to pre-order one, personally I would go with the engage lowers over these but if you are too far from engage this is a good alternative. I ordered one of these and 2 from engage.

bigplayer2382

Jan 18, 2013
    Salisbury
    Any new updates on this? 1,246 left 'in stock' currently. Has anyone received one or got in contact with them to verify if they are legit? I'm not worried about the time, I'm worried about 60 days of purchase going by and then finding out that the whole thing was a fraud and me being out $150. I think around day 55 of purchase if I haven't heard anything credible about them I'm going to dispute the transaction on USAA. I completely understand back orders, and I don't care for sites like Del-ton and Cheaper then dirt, but this site I'm iffy on. For the record I ordered on the 23rd so obviously I don't expect it to be shipped yet.

AnonymousShooter

Jan 2, 2012
    Salisbury, MD
    Any new updates on this? 1,246 left 'in stock' currently. Has anyone received one or got in contact with them to verify if they are legit? I'm not worried about the time, I'm worried about 60 days of purchase going by and then finding out that the whole thing was a fraud and me being out $150. I think around day 55 of purchase if I haven't heard anything credible about them I'm going to dispute the transaction on USAA. I completely understand back orders, and I don't care for sites like Del-ton and Cheaper then dirt, but this site I'm iffy on. For the record I ordered on the 23rd so obviously I don't expect it to be shipped yet.

Well I still haven't heard anything yet and I ordered on 1/7.

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    I cancelled my order due to getting lowers from somewhere else. Quick response and quick follow up. Says I will have a full refund on my card within 10 days, which is normal. ill post back after I get the credit back.

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    I could buy lowers elsewhere, but I'm sticking with these guys. I think they are the real deal, and I like to support people who get out front and do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.

bigplayer2382

Jan 18, 2013
    Salisbury
    I cancelled my order due to getting lowers from somewhere else. Quick response and quick follow up. Says I will have a full refund on my card within 10 days, which is normal. ill post back after I get the credit back.

Jstevens where did you purchase your new lower from and for how much? Whats the back order on it?

Apparently these guys just got a new machine today which will help them start producing around 1,000 lowers a week once its operational. But it also seems like they have just been shipping the lowers to NY and everyone else has to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom