• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

3 Gun Gal

Aug 2, 2016
    Carroll Co.
    I'm here! I'll shoot with you and I'll talk about my babies too! Here's one now (she's red, not pink).

13096097_10209162443962263_78157554656031938_n.jpg

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Geeze. I haven't been posting much in several months. Mainly due to the negative attitudes and near bickering, and some lack of reading comprehension.

That is up for interpretation by who is reading it and their frame of mind. Maybe you are making unwarranted assumptions, based on your general outlook on these situations. As a community grows, it has growing pains. You learn to deal with it, or you move on to a smaller community.

Also, locker room talk. Leave it in the locker room guys. Maybe more women will stick around here longer.

I seem to remember a woman a while back that tried to impose her will on the community. She isn't here any longer, because she got banned. Simply put, suck it up and deal with it or move on.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=165969

The ban started coming around post 253.
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=169807&page=7

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County
    What's that? The bolded part. Hell I could teach that, if it's situational awareness. I was practically born with it. I'm a nervous nelly.

Oh and BTW, hi. I'm 44 and single, no kids, have aspergers, and my gun obsession has been waning. I'm not a very feminine woman. I hate pink lol. I am guessing I am what is called "gender fluid". I feel more male than female, yet I have big boobs and periods and stuff. I hate makeup ( it's fine for theatrical stuff, but I don't understand it for casual). I hate really girly stuff. I like guns, trapping, hunting, and taxidermy. I have been on/off obsessing with nightclub and other killer venue fires lately. Yeah, I am all around weird.

I'm also the longest term most active woman here, and shame on you guys in the early posts who didn't include me in the list of women here. Geeze. I haven't been posting much in several months. Mainly due to the negative attitudes and near bickering, and some lack of reading comprehension. Also, locker room talk. Leave it in the locker room guys. Maybe more women will stick around here longer.

Lol. I guess it for teaching those nerve nellys to pay even more attention. haha.

I have never gone to the The Machine Gun Next Women's Club before. I have been to The Machine Gun Nest though. Its pretty cool place. Based on what I have read, this event is an open house for the women's club to bring women that are interested in guns and to learn more. I will keep you posted on how it goes. You can always sign up and come. :)

Well I am 29 years old, married, no children, my gun collection is growing. My husbands list and my list keep getting longer. lol. I am kind of feminine, but I do the guy stuff.

You are too funny. Nothing wrong with enjoying the night life. lol. It is nice to meet other women that are just as interested in guns.

I think someone did mention you earlier in the feed, but didn't attach your name so you would see.

What kind of taxidermy do you do? I hope to talk to you more!!
    Where do you trap shoot at? Where is your favorite place?

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    The 3rd Tuesday of every month a chapter of Well Armed Women meet at the Heritage Training Center from 6pm-8pm. I understand it is very social.

It's nice to see that another chapter has started in MD. My wife started the first MD chapter (Central MD Chapter) which meets on Sunday's at Freestate. She has since passed the baton to a new chapter leader.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Lol. I guess it for teaching those nerve nellys to pay even more attention. haha.

I have never gone to the The Machine Gun Next Women's Club before. I have been to The Machine Gun Nest though. Its pretty cool place. Based on what I have read, this event is an open house for the women's club to bring women that are interested in guns and to learn more. I will keep you posted on how it goes. You can always sign up and come. :)

Well I am 29 years old, married, no children, my gun collection is growing. My husbands list and my list keep getting longer. lol. I am kind of feminine, but I do the guy stuff.

You are too funny. Nothing wrong with enjoying the night life. lol. It is nice to meet other women that are just as interested in guns.

I think someone did mention you earlier in the feed, but didn't attach your name so you would see.

What kind of taxidermy do you do? I hope to talk to you more!!
    Where do you trap shoot at? Where is your favorite place?

Don't have kids, just have guns LOL. Advantages of the child-free life- you can buy more guns.

Only gun I still want now is a FiveseveN to go with my grandfathered PS90. I'd love a Tavor, but MD's stupid laws exclude the "normal" barreled version. Sticking a big muzzle break on there to make it 29" is kinda stupid. Tavor's aren't cheap either. I'd want the desert tan one.

I trap, as in fur trapping, not trap shooting lol. Hence the name Foxtrapper. Where in Harford do you live? I have a rednecky private range in Cecil county on land me and my parents have. 2 sand backstops with holes dug into them by foxes. Too far a drive there to trap them though, sometimes it takes a week or more to catch a smaller # of them, and you have to check every day by law. I'm going to try hunting them again. Got two 2 seasons ago.

Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    Leeann should chime in now that you're talking her language.
    I'm just busting her chops because she posts frequently in the "What are you drinking tonight" thread in the Water Cooler. Siggirl, the Water Cooler will soon become visible to you. A lot of shenanigans take place there.

Hey! Um. :innocent0

I like my guns. Sometimes I even let my husband shoot them (yes, he's on here). I by far prefer my 80% 1911 (mostly Sig) in .45 and my P226 in .40 to all my others. Though my AR does make me smile.

My uncle got me started (a lifetime NRA member) because he was worried about a single woman living alone. He bought me a Beretta Bobcat in .25 I still own.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Hey! Um. :innocent0

I like my guns. Sometimes I even let my husband shoot them (yes, he's on here). I by far prefer my 80% 1911 (mostly Sig) in .45 and my P226 in .40 to all my others. Though my AR does make me smile.

My uncle got me started (a lifetime NRA member) because he was worried about a single woman living alone. He bought me a Beretta Bobcat in .25 I still own.

Does this mean Miss Pinesol is mine again?

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County
    Don't have kids, just have guns LOL. Advantages of the child-free life- you can buy more guns.

Only gun I still want now is a FiveseveN to go with my grandfathered PS90. I'd love a Tavor, but MD's stupid laws exclude the "normal" barreled version. Sticking a big muzzle break on there to make it 29" is kinda stupid. Tavor's aren't cheap either. I'd want the desert tan one.

I trap, as in fur trapping, not trap shooting lol. Hence the name Foxtrapper. Where in Harford do you live? I have a rednecky private range in Cecil county on land me and my parents have. 2 sand backstops with holes dug into them by foxes. Too far a drive there to trap them though, sometimes it takes a week or more to catch a smaller # of them, and you have to check every day by law. I'm going to try hunting them again. Got two 2 seasons ago.

Yeah that is the advantage of not having kids and having guns instead. lol.

That is a nice gun. Yeah MD sucks at making gun laws that don't make sense.

oh ok. My bad. I live in the Fallston area....ok, that is pretty cool.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    What's that? The bolded part. Hell I could teach that, if it's situational awareness. I was practically born with it. I'm a nervous nelly.

Oh and BTW, hi. I'm 44 and single, no kids, have aspergers, and my gun obsession has been waning. I'm not a very feminine woman. I hate pink lol. I am guessing I am what is called "gender fluid". I feel more male than female, yet I have big boobs and periods and stuff. I hate makeup ( it's fine for theatrical stuff, but I don't understand it for casual). I hate really girly stuff. I like guns, trapping, hunting, and taxidermy. I have been on/off obsessing with nightclub and other killer venue fires lately. Yeah, I am all around weird.

I'm also the longest term most active woman here, and shame on you guys in the early posts who didn't include me in the list of women here. Geeze. I haven't been posting much in several months. Mainly due to the negative attitudes and near bickering, and some lack of reading comprehension. Also, locker room talk. Leave it in the locker room guys. Maybe more women will stick around here longer.

This is the funniest post i have read in a long time ..................and the punctuation is all in the right spot ......................

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

We should talk. :)

I want an FN FiveSeven also. My Dad has a PS90.

And I managed to grab an FDE Tavor on Sept 29, 2013. :)

I am in the Aberdeen area of HarCo.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Yeah that is the advantage of not having kids and having guns instead. lol.

That is a nice gun. Yeah MD sucks at making gun laws that don't make sense.

oh ok. My bad. I live in the Fallston area....ok, that is pretty cool.

You can have kids and guns. You just cannot have as many.... ;)

And the cool thing about having kids, you get to pass those guns and your values to those same kids.

Both of my kids shoot. It is, in my mind, one of the best traits I have passed on to this otherwise sheltered and dumbed down generation. Neither of my kids are sheltered or dumb. :D

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Welcome aboard! I have not read this entire tread, but I'd invite you to consider joining the Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club, a member Club of the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore. They have their own Womens Division, and I am sure you'd meet some liked minded women there. They also sponsor and teach the NRA approved Women on Target classes that introduce women to the basics of pistol, rifle and shotgun.

Personally, I've seen a 10 fold increase in the number of women who shoot on AGC ranges since 2002. I've been involved in the shooting sports since a teenager; started competing in smallbore in 1952 and had to give up high power competition last year due to illness. Wasn't ready to stop, but the body doesn't cooperate now days.

Lew--Ranger63

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County

And the cool thing about having kids, you get to pass those guns and your values to those same kids.

Both of my kids shoot. It is, in my mind, one of the best traits I have passed on to this otherwise sheltered and dumbed down generation. Neither of my kids are sheltered or dumb. :D

lol. that is true.

When we do decide to have kids, that is what we want to do is teach them the value of them and that having guns is ok. I am glad you do that with your kids, they will never forget that.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Should the ladies of this forum have their own section just for them? Kinda like a sisterhood in arms section?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom