• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • briwayjones

I have been through the document now. I'm not going to document what I found right now as it's late. But it does not only deal with prisoners of war, military prisoners in theaters of war. It contains language and provisions for relocating civilians during man-made and natural disasters, and people that are deemed to hamper military efficiency. Including U.S. civilians on U.S. soil. And how to "house" them.

Broder

Jan 13, 2013
    It's conspiracy theory nonsense. Some dumbasses at Infowars or similar organization came across FM 3-39.40 on the armypubs website and thought they discovered some super secret Government plan to round up Americans and put them in internment camps. In reality they discovered the Army's FM on detainee operations.

LMFAO, the title of their video is "Leaked Document: Military Internment Camps in U.S to be Used for Political Dissidents". First, practically the entire document is written in the context of foreign detainee operations. And secondly, it was "leaked" only if you consider the Army intentionally putting it on its publications website like they do with the rest of their field manuals as being leaked. Anyone on the planet can download it directly from the Army's website as intended.

Last edited:

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Alex Jones has a few videos on this topic. Been kicked around for awhile & nothing new.

Alex Jones has been making that claim since he first hit the radio waves in 1996. I guess he figures he might somehow someway be proven the tiniest bit correct in a vague, roundabout way if he keeps making the claim until kingdom come.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    We need to be ready for the UN to come into our country at all times. Just because Trump is in office does not mean the troubles are over. The Protocols allow for hiccups in their plan

Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    Whatever you do, never, never, never poop in tinfoil and put it in the microwave. Don't ask just don't do it.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I love reminding liberals when Obama signed indefinite detention of US citizens without trial or habeas corpus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom