• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    .............be sure to send a nastygram to basspro's corporate headquarters letting them know that because of misinformation they lost out on a sale.

Do you have an email address to corporate?

I used the system in the link below when I had a similar experience in the fishing department. They didn't seem to care.

https://basspro.custhelp.com/app/ask

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

Sounds like the guy you spoke with doesn't know WTF he's talking about. With how many people work in a typical BP hunting department, some people will be better than others. Did you ask to speak with a lead or the hunting manager? If not, you should have(well...technically you shouldn't have had to because it's on them to know WTF they're doing). The hanover basspro is currently going through inventory, so we're locked out to what can be transferred in and out until friday. Let me know via pm which model of mini you are interested in and I'll call around after that to see if I can get one sent to the hanover store for you to pickup. They've bee pretty scarce in the gun inventory system and I haven't seen one roll through the hanover shop in a while, but I'll try.

If you do decide to give your business to one of our local shops(they'll need all the help they can get to stay afloat after oct 1), be sure to send a nastygram to basspro's corporate headquarters letting them know that because of misinformation they lost out on a sale. It seems legal advice from corporate is VERY conservative to the point of getting in the way sometimes and your feedback can help clear up legal misinterpretations(been working on the fact that a md basspro is allowed legally to sell a nonregulated long gun to a resident that ISNT in a contiguous state for some time now and that's gone nowhere). I'd be sure to include the fact that you are a lawyer in your email or call to corporate.

If they still have one in the Richmond BP, call back and ask for Ashley (their buyer). Pay for it via CC and have her ship (for free) to BP in Baltimore. Then it's an OTC pickup after a quick NICS check of course. Richmond has gotten a little antsy with all of the MSP gyrations in the PRofMD ... I can't blame them. Have you tried to buy off of GunBroker or Buds lately and have a firearm shipped to MD ? :mad54:

As Smokey notes, Hanover (Baltimore) is on a different distributor grid than Richmond, but he can make the inquiry for you too. It's worth a shot ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom