• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    H/T Volokh
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a33fc38e4b040881bea2f37

Yes, its HuffPo, But the interviews are still interesting. Also, did a good job summarizing thr Dredd "guns are for white people" Scott Supreme Court decision.

And they interviewed Maj Toure of Black Guns Matter

I don’t give a **** who they meant the Second Amendment for. It’s mine now.

:party29:

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Hatred of non-white people is very alive and strong. It's been a primary focus of the Democratic Party since at least the mid 1800's. The entire point of modern gun control is to keep guns out of the hands of non-whites. Just like the civil rights act of the 1960's was a clever way to economically destroy black Americans, who were financially better off than average white Americans just prior to LBJ.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I really do think gun control laws are racist at their root. If it’s racist to require an ID which can be bought for less than $25 in this state, requiring someone to pay as much as $200 for an HQL is almost 10 times as racist. Take every argument being spouted by the left for voter ID laws and substitute HQL. See it’s very racist.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    As Black Americans overall we need to stop supporting the very anti-gun entities and politicians that are disarming law abiding citizens, including law abiding Black citizens. The blind loyalty towards one political party out of mostly anger and spite is what's hampering us.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    We all White & Black need to stop thinking Government is looking out for us , they want to own us all thru taxes and freedoms they dole out on little plates . Then we all get happy when a serving comes our way .

Give me my freedoms in the entire USA and then I will be happy , they are playing us all as fools ....................................

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    California passed thier first anti gun laws in response to the Black Panthers open carrying in LA.
    When Reagan was Governor.
    They just kept rolling with it after that

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    There should hopefully be 0% doubt that gun control has racist roots. But I am not sure I think everyone pushing it today are racist. Bloomberg is definitely a bigot (been caught on tape), and I suspect Shannon Watts is too. But closer to home we have a toxic mix of corruption, naivete, and codependency. Codependency I'd say the big one. When fewer than 25% of Baltimore even votes, amd the ones that do vote for no change, its hard to come to any other conclusion than the residents dont see a problem. Its a sad fact... abuse victims often refuse to leave their abuser.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    And the laws againt "Saturday night specials " was to keep poor (typically black) people from having an affordable means of protection.

The statistics are clear, more guns in the hands of the non-criminals REDUCES crime.

jjsat

Apr 14, 2014
    Montgomery Co., MD
    As Black Americans overall we need to stop supporting the very anti-gun entities and politicians that are disarming law abiding citizens, including law abiding Black citizens. The blind loyalty towards one political party out of mostly anger and spite is what's hampering us.

SO very true!

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    And the laws againt "Saturday night specials " was to keep poor (typically black) people from having an affordable means of protection.

MD's racist gun roster is there to make sure it stays that way. If there's one thing MD's Democrat machine politicians hate more than gun owners, it's black Americans.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    MD's racist gun roster is there to make sure it stays that way. If there's one thing MD's Democrat machine politicians hate more than gun owners, it's black Americans.

That's why "gun control" is a Civil Rights issue. It needs to be fought that way. For an added plus, it's the sort of argument that can completely unhinge your typical Progressive.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I could talk your ear off about the Motives behind the Handgun Roster . But as things ultimately worked out , the effect was minimal within a very short time . Adjusted for inflation , Hi Points , Cobras, etc are more affordable than the Ravens , Davis Derringers , etc that went away . And are far better pistols.

The HQL is exponentially more Racist/ Classist than the Roster ever was.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    There should hopefully be 0% doubt that gun control has racist roots. But I am not sure I think everyone pushing it today are racist. Bloomberg is definitely a bigot (been caught on tape), and I suspect Shannon Watts is too. But closer to home we have a toxic mix of corruption, naivete, and codependency. Codependency I'd say the big one. When fewer than 25% of Baltimore even votes, amd the ones that do vote for no change, its hard to come to any other conclusion than the residents dont see a problem. Its a sad fact... abuse victims often refuse to leave their abuser.

Stockholm Syndrome?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    How much is delibert signing on to status quo , how much is acceptance of futility of bucking the Machine that is rigged to the point of being impossible to buck ?

lseries

Dec 11, 2011
    There are four groups of people who I think should not only oppose gun control, but who should passionately embrace gun rights. In alphabetical order:

Blacks
    Gays
    Jews
    Women

Even the most cursory acquaintance with history and the news will explain why.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    There are four groups of people who I think should not only oppose gun control, but who should passionately embrace gun rights. In alphabetical order:

Blacks
    Gays
    Jews
    Women

Even the most cursory acquaintance with history and the news will explain why.

This completely confounds me. The Jews of Germany thought they were safe there too......

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom