• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member

Deersniper

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 24, 2013
    I didn't realize there are no decent section 8 people, that really sucks for Hunt Valley. I hope none of those youngsters want to go to the same school as the decent kids.:rolleyes:

Yeah decent people have more kids than they can afford and vote for armed robbery to pay for them. Then they come rob your house too. Wtf man.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    I've lived in the general vicinity between Lutherville and the PA line for 53 years and when the built the damn light rail we called it the Rob 'N' Ride or the Conduit of Crime. We new bad things would come of it. When I worked in the Executive Plaza's back in the 80's two of my coworkers had identical brand new, late 80's red with tan interior loaded I-ROC Z's. They used to park them right next to each other way out in the parking lot where the Texas Roadhouse is now. Anyway they were both stolen at the same time. Found them down on Wabash stripped and the banged up with pipes or crowbars. The new problem is as someone mentioned all of the damn section 8 housing attached to the mall that will house people that can't afford the area. There goes the Fvckin neighborhood again!!!

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I've lived in the general vicinity between Lutherville and the PA line for 53 years and when the built the damn light rail we called it the Rob 'N' Ride or the Conduit of Crime. We new bad things would come of it. When I worked in the Executive Plaza's back in the 80's two of my coworkers had identical brand new, late 80's red with tan interior loaded I-ROC Z's. They used to park them right next to each other way out in the parking lot where the Texas Roadhouse is now. Anyway they were both stolen at the same time. Found them down on Wabash stripped and the banged up with pipes or crowbars. The new problem is as someone mentioned all of the damn section 8 housing attached to the mall that will house people that can't afford the area. There goes the Fvckin neighborhood again!!!

You can complain to your MGA reps until you're blue in teh face about section 8 housing and crime rates, they won't care one bit. Start making phone calls and writing letters and tell them that the section 8 and increased crime has lowered property values and that will reduce the property taxes collected in the area. They might care then.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Yeah decent people have more kids than they can afford and vote for armed robbery to pay for them. Then they come rob your house too. Wtf man.

Yeah I guess your right. Probably a good first step would be for the community to discourage events that attract people from Frankford Ave. if theyre that confrontational. Unless of course the individual that was charged just stays in Hunt Valley.
    His kids could have had him so upset, he just took it out on the first guy that thought he had it better than him or beat him to a parking spot or something.
    Having more kids than folks can pay for and voting for armed robbery are concepts that are not familiar to the dirt road community I live in, city life seems so complicated these days, glad I don't live there I would have to learn more skills, like parallel parking and maybe another language or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom