• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    IMO, the judges making/accepting these deals (especially the ones returning cases to juvie) need to be outed and publicly shamed.

Maybe then the DAs and SAs might get the idea.

Been attempted and the judges don't care. Many are elected and play the D and race cards for re-election. Automatic win regardless of what they are doing to the communities ... where I doubt they themselves live. Until it hits home for them, there will be no change.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Another interesting thing I noticed from watching court. It's always said how bad ID theft is and stealing money from someone's bank or credit cards, etc. Well, I only witnessed 1 case of dozens that did not have the charges dropped. Only 1. The detectives did their jobs, witnesses showed up, defendants showed up to court, and the SA dropped all charges. Now part of that had to do with the banks and credit companies refusing to cooperate with the SA and the courts requests for information. The court would issue a court summons or a subpoena and the bank or credit company would just ignore it with no consequences. If any of us did that we would have a warrant issued for our arrest.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    IMO, the judges making/accepting these deals (especially the ones returning cases to juvie) need to be outed and publicly shamed.

Maybe then the DAs and SAs might get the idea.

Been attempted and the judges don't care. Many are elected and play the D and race cards for re-election. Automatic win regardless of what they are doing to the communities ... where I doubt they themselves live. Until it hits home for them, there will be no change.

Judges in MD also serve around a 16 year term. You are better off going after the SA's than the judges. But, the ultimately the decision rests with the judges and they are partially responsible for the whole mess.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    This whole thing was ridiculous. Nevermind this same judge probably lets out every other repeat criminal with a history of gun charges, but this one has to have the book thrown at them since its their first offense. Clearly they were responsible for all the gun crime in the city.

this does not compute. :smoke:

Nixon

Jun 28, 2010
    I still don't understand how they are able to ban BB guns that look like real guns.

Feb 28, 2013
    I still don't understand how they are able to ban BB guns that look like real guns.

The same way as semi-autos that look like them full autos....

Just pile on a buncha hyperbolic hogwash that most MD sheeple will drink up like Natty Boh.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom