• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    at one point I wanted to throw my remote across the room...but if that was the guy he definitely is a liberal idiot...one lady said if the guy wanted to kill this gal and didnt have guns he would have choked her to death...the liberal didnt say squat....

They did a more thorough and balanced discussion tonight, and Gutfeld came thoroughly prepared with statistics and information.

I sent them some information on the Maryland circumstance, and some reference materials... I'll post with any followup I receive.

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    So...we should be able to exercise our rights guaranteed by 2A but he's not allowed to exercise the ones protected under 1A? While I agree it was probably not the best platform and the message was inaccurate, isn't he allowed to speak his mind?

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    So...we should be able to exercise our rights guaranteed by 2A but he's not allowed to exercise the ones protected under 1A? While I agree it was probably not the best platform and the message was inaccurate, isn't he allowed to speak his mind?

Of course he should be able to speak his mind, but he better be prepared to suffer the consequences of advocating the infringement of a constitutionally protected right. He brought all of this on himself.

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    Of course he should be able to speak his mind, but he better be prepared to suffer the consequences of advocating the infringement of a constitutionally protected right. He brought all of this on himself.

True enough. I guess I am just concerned that as members of a community espousing the protection of a constitutional right that we should treat all of those constitutional rights with equal respect. That's just my humble opinion though. And I do think Costas and Whitlock were both wrong.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    True enough. I guess I am just concerned that as members of a community espousing the protection of a constitutional right that we should treat all of those constitutional rights with equal respect. That's just my humble opinion though. And I do think Costas and Whitlock were both wrong.

Free speech isn't free from criticism, but the second amendment was meant to be free from infringement. That's the big difference here.

Fox Mike

Apr 24, 2010
    Havre de Grace
    After the Dallas Cowboy killed his buddy in his car I wondered if Costa would suggest banning automobiles. I posted this little bit of info on another forum also.
    "Per the FBI there were 8,775 murders in the US in 2010 (latest year I could find a record) while, per the NHTSA, there were 33,308 auto fatalities in 2009 (also the last year I could find records) Now which is more dangerous?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom