High Caliber Arms - S Potomac St. Hagestown?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    So am I the only one in the Hagerstown area who goes to 3R gunshop? I have been going to Ron's since he was in Frederick now he is in Hagerstown. I had searched and never found any other good shops in Hagerstown. The best I found was a overpriced pawn shop. I just learned of Hafer's and am going to check them and high caliber arms out today!

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    So am I the only one in the Hagerstown area who goes to 3R gunshop? I have been going to Ron's since he was in Frederick now he is in Hagerstown. I had searched and never found any other good shops in Hagerstown. The best I found was a overpriced pawn shop. I just learned of Hafer's and am going to check them and high caliber arms out today!

Never been to 3r but heard of itand I wasn't/aren't at work today but Tim is.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    yeah my outing didn't work out too well. both places (high caliber and hafer's) were closed. figures my day off no one is open. 3r is a great shop just his hours are limited, but ron is awesome. I am excited to check out some other local shops. Are you going to be working tomorrow? I work in the evening so I could check it out.
    Platekiller

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    He does it part time out of his home. His hours are 6-8 wednesday evening and saturday 10-2. The address is 13255 Herman Myers, Hagerstown, MD 21742. You could google it. He specializes in Rugers. He has the awesome prices. Ron is great. Definitely worth checking out. let me know what you think.
    Platekiller

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    I am really suprised. :shocked4: If you google gun shops near hagerstown md, 3r comes up as like the third one. Thats how I have always looked for shops and I guess thats why I havent found too many shops that are open. I really didnt mean to hijack the thread by mentioning 3r.

I have driven by hi caliber arms all the time and never relized it was there. Now that I know its there, I have never seen it open.

Platekiller

Dan-o

fly in the wall
    Dec 6, 2009
    Hagerstown
    I was in High Caliber once, over ten years ago... I may be dense, but have we lock down some difinitive hours or if they are even still in business?

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    I don't think that we have established anything difinitive. Still have yet to see them open. maybe we all need to call and see if we can't figure out some hours.

Platekiller

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    Well I called up and got a hold of the guy. When I asked about his hours he laughed and said he doesn't really have any, he just opens up when he can between two jobs. If you see the open sign then he is open. So I guess the answer is you just have to luck out on when you go. I'll be keeping my eye out when I drive by tho.
    Platekiller

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    hell i dunno what's he's even got in there. i just want to be famliar with all the local store so i who has what so when i need somethnig i can make it happen. still waiting on jack murray to get back with me about something he was supposed to have ordered two months ago and still no call. i think i'll have hafer's order it instead... i know i can count on those guys to make something happen.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    hell i dunno what's he's even got in there. i just want to be famliar with all the local store so i who has what so when i need somethnig i can make it happen. still waiting on jack murray to get back with me about something he was supposed to have ordered two months ago and still no call. i think i'll have hafer's order it instead... i know i can count on those guys to make something happen.

Once again Jack made another happy customer.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    So I drove by today and saw the open sign! He was at lunch when I first drove by, but had a note saying back at 3. So I went home and did some stuff and then went back. The guy is very nice and I talked to him for a while. His prices were pretty good (I have seen better and worse). He doesn't have all that many guns in stock, but he has a little bit of everything (fishing, airsoft, etc). Anyway thought I would update you guys.

Platekiller

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom