• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    I love mine, LAPoliceGear is good people. Careful though, sometimes not all out of stock is listed and can hold up an order. Great prices on a lot of stuff and good sales too. I love their brand of BDU's

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Well, I just got a backorder notice on one item and I do not want to cancel the order. I just wish they would ship what is in stock and then ship the backordered item. Of course they won't, because that would cost them more $$. Other shops do it, why can't these guys?

paradox

Oct 20, 2010
    MoCo
    Well, I just got a backorder notice on one item and I do not want to cancel the order. I just wish they would ship what is in stock and then ship the backordered item. Of course they won't, because that would cost them more $$. Other shops do it, why can't these guys?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I actually put an order with them and one item was backordered. It held up shipping for a bit but they seem to have finally decided to ship what they have in stock and send the backordered item later. The FAQ states that they decide on a case by case basis:

http://www.lapolicegear.com/faqs.html

What if an item is Backordered?

We do our best to keep all of our items in stock, however, if something is on backorder, we will usually hold the order until all items are in stock. If the bulk of the order is in stock, however, we may choose to ship the in stock items. Please contact us regarding your specific order to see how it can/will be handled.

Actually, they invite people to contact them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom