• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    First foray into building one of these --Poly 80 lower--mil-spec trigger --installed the trigger group as per instructions---cocks ok wont reset properly---if I push down on back of trigger bar wit a punch it will click and reset and release ok when trigger is pulled -but when I cock it again it sticks-ie the hook on the hammer to the disconnector---I have taken apart and reassembled and futzed around with it but no fun so far-I have watched some videos--any tips THANX

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Some issues are due to the shape of the disconnector. I saw a video where swapping one out worked. For me I had an issue with hammer follow. I had another disconnector and swapped out the first one and the hammer follow stopped. That's just one issue; not sure if it would help yours but good to know.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Now it works--dremel and cussing got it done---had to dremel quite a bit in the back of the pocket but it resets now----Thank you guys!

TravisVerve

May 3, 2021
    First foray into building one of these --Poly 80 lower--mil-spec trigger --installed the trigger group as per instructions---cocks ok wont reset properly---if I push down on back of trigger bar wit a punch it will click and reset and release ok when trigger is pulled -but when I cock it again it sticks-ie the hook on the hammer to the disconnector---I have taken apart and reassembled and futzed around with it but no fun so far-I have watched some videos--any tips THANX

I just finished two. a JMT and a Poly80. It was fun. Def learned some things. The pocket depth was the first thing that bit me in the butt. Sounds like you got it sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom