• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    Free shipping w/no minimum order $ until 10/13 for club members.

Code: 4FALLCLUB

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Doesn't "club" mean "Cabela's Visa" card holder?

I don't spend enough at one vendor to justify an additional CC. Ehhh.

For those that are not Cabela's visa card holders- I think it's $5 shipping over $99 - coupon code = "4FALL"

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Hmmmm....and I just got a $20 off purchase of $100 or more. Time to make my purchase before 10/13

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Doesn't "club" mean "Cabela's Visa" card holder?

I don't spend enough at one vendor to justify an additional CC. Ehhh.

For those that are not Cabela's visa card holders- I think it's $5 shipping over $99 - coupon code = "4FALL"

But when they only allow you to buy 1 pack of .22 at a time that free shipping looks pretty good. I got my Cabela's card JUST for ammo purchases. As another member on this board did and I thought it was a good idea. Plus you get points toward discounts on your next purchase. It works great for me. Especially when non of the shops in my area ever have any .22 when I'm there. I have bought almost all of my .22 from Cabela's in the last year.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    But when they only allow you to buy 1 pack of .22 at a time that free shipping looks pretty good. I got my Cabela's card JUST for ammo purchases. As another member on this board did and I thought it was a good idea. Plus you get points toward discounts on your next purchase. It works great for me. Especially when non of the shops in my area ever have any .22 when I'm there. I have bought almost all of my .22 from Cabela's in the last year.

What he said.

Teflon

Aug 5, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Yep, me too.

reddobie0

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    Lost Somewhere
    Yep must use Cabela's credit card, so bought some Remington Buckshot that was on sale. Remington has a $25 rebate on 100 shot packs max of two for a total of $50. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom