• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    The Easton Gun Show has a guy who is selling powder, bullets and primers. The powder is $35 per one pound container. The four pound containers were $115 each. He had .223 55gn bullets, (looked like Hornady bulk) and .308 bullets.

Sold my 28ga shotgun, now I can put a motor on my Fishing Kayak. The paddle back to the ramp was getting longer as I get older. :rolleyes:

That guy did have a lot of reloading stuff!!! Also the show had lot'sa good old fashioned hunting guns there as well as a fair amount of ammo for such a small show although prices weren't so great on most of the ammo. Saw really good buys on a Browning A-5 (just 650 for a really nice condition Belgium), a bunch'a Parkers including a really nice refinished DHE for under $3K and a couple pretty decent VH grades for around $1500 or thereabouts, a really sweet 20 ga SKB 685 (looked near mint for just $1200 - damn...if I wasn't looking for some other things, I might'a come home with that!). Also saw a pre-war British shotgun in 28 ga that was in excellent condition with probably 90%+ case colors and barrels were awesome (not so cheap to most of us at $4k+...but a good deal for someone looking for such a thing). Met John from MD ( :) ) and a guy I talked to about Yellowstone (he's been there a couple times) and a couple guys I've know for years from going to gun shows. Finished the day by driving up Dover Road as far as I could (streets barricaded for the Waterfowl Festival) and walked up to Albrights to drool over Parkers, Guerinis, Kreighoffs, higher end Franchi's and other guns. I did see one strange one there. A nice looking Mannlicher Schoenauer, scoped and in nice looking condition....EXCEPT the darn thing was a right handed bolt with a LEFT handed stock. :shrug: The stock looked just like an original M-S except left-handed (which couldn't be correct on a right-handed bolt gun). Guess that's why the price was so good :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom