• ...and so much more!
  • hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    classicarms is great too.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/c-r-eligible/polish-radom-p-64-pistols

I just got mine and an extra magazine in yesterday. Today I put in new springs.

I just ordered another and an extra magazine, and yes, more 9x18 Makarov ammo.

I ordered those awesome wood grips that take forever to get to the states. Gusztáv Marschalkó - $84 Polish Radom P-64 Beavertail
    , Options: Walnut, Red Shellac finish, Checkered.
    http://www.marschalgrips.com/hires-p64/P64.HTM

http://www.gunsprings.com/index.cfm?
    32358 POLISH P-64 9x18 MAKAROV RP HAMMR SPRING PAK $9.00
    53422 POLISH P64 9x18MAK XP RECOIL SPRING 22LB $7.89
    Shipping $6.20

Polish_P64_ClassicFirearms_zps8934c0a5.jpg

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Might as well just pick any of those vendors. I went wth Classic and had a bad time, but the owner eventually called to apologize. I ended up getting the P 64 elsewhere. I've done business with SOG, Century, J & G-- they all have their + and -, and they all can have a bad day. Just be sure to get the P 64!

sygata

Feb 13, 2012
    As those going the same price with CZ-82 I am having hard time justifying the buy :)
    Otherwise I would have one by now

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    As those going the same price with CZ-82 I am having hard time justifying the buy :)
    Otherwise I would have one by now

No, the CZ82's are more in the $240-280 range; the P64 at Classic is $229. The CZ 82, having a 12 rnd mag and being more popular has always cost a little more. Get both......

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    This one just came from SOG.

Attachments

• 100_0313.jpg
      100_0313.jpg
      56.8 KB · Views: 377

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    No, the CZ82's are more in the $240-280 range; the P64 at Classic is $229. The CZ 82, having a 12 rnd mag and being more popular has always cost a little more. Get both......

Agreed. Alternate between the two, and try to get at least two P-64s, and two Vz. 82s ... if not more of the 82s. There aren't many long guns left to spend money on now, without going overboard, and these are still excellent buys. The P-64 is a good CCW for protection, and the Vz. 82 is just a great shooter. I suspect that neither of these is going to be available much longer, and both are going up in price pretty fast.

peckman28

Aug 27, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I got a P64 from Classic a month or so ago. I had a good experience with it, and I like the pistol. However, I will say that the sights on it are all but useless.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Might as well just pick any of those vendors. I went wth Classic and had a bad time, but the owner eventually called to apologize. I ended up getting the P 64 elsewhere. I've done business with SOG, Century, J & G-- they all have their + and -, and they all can have a bad day. Just be sure to get the P 64!

Same experience here. Chances are that the person picking and packing your order isn't the highest-paid gun expert in the organization, and may be more concerned with getting stuff out of the warehouse in a hurry than carefully examining the best firearm for you. I've had great luck with Classic, but also my worst order with them. SOG and AIM have been very consistent for me ... but eventually, they all get down to the bottom of the barrel, and someone's gonna be sent those, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom