• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but I've been meaning to make the drive down to 2A for a few weeks, but my work schedule has kept me near home. Now that I have some time off I'm afraid the store is closed for the Holidays and I still won't be able to make it.

What are your hours today, tomorrow (Christmas Eve) and next week?

Thanks! -hole punch

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but I've been meaning to make the drive down to 2A for a few weeks, but my work schedule has kept me near home. Now that I have some time off I'm afraid the store is closed for the Holidays and I still won't be able to make it.

What are your hours today, tomorrow (Christmas Eve) and next week?

Thanks! -hole punch

That's a good question. I'll be here until 7 Thursday.12-4PM Friday, closed Saturday. Next week, regular hours except 12-5 Friday Closed Saturday.

2A

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    It was good to meet you yesterday. Thank you for staying open to help a customer, and to answer my questions and help me find a nice Christmas gift for myself. It made the trip more than worth it. I would recommend 2A to anyone. I look forward to working with you in the future to get some of my .22s to be quieter ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-hole punch

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    It was good to meet you yesterday. Thank you for staying open to help a customer, and to answer my questions and help me find a nice Christmas gift for myself. It made the trip more than worth it. I would recommend 2A to anyone. I look forward to working with you in the future to get some of my .22s to be quieter ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-hole punch

It was great meeting you as well. I hope you enjoy the rifle. Thanks for the business!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom