• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    If some here spent the same amount of time getting active supporting their Constitutional rights as they do to defend not doing anything, we would be a lot better off.

But like I have said it’s easy to be a 10 foot tall internet warrior. Talk the talk and walk the nothing.

In actual practice, here in the real world, what got the Heller victory to happen? Was it street demonstrations, or cold hard cash in the hands of those doing the legal work? Be specific in your answer so we can go from there.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    If some here spent the same amount of time getting active supporting their Constitutional rights as they do to defend not doing anything, we would be a lot better off.

But like I have said it’s easy to be a 10 foot tall internet warrior. Talk the talk and walk the nothing.

And those who who have to call attention to what they do probably don't do much. We all have our rolls in this fight, we're supposed to be a team, unfortunately some find it necessary to cast aspersions on others to make themselves more than they are - Unity Not Fragmentation.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

Next time you're wondering why more people don't show-up, look no further than your own lousy, toxic attitude.

Here, you dropped this:

9c22yLo.jpg

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

I would love to hear how you can be sure people or MDS members are not doing behind the scenes activities right now as we speak .

I know people that are on the phone with Delegates , writing letters , writing checks , fundraisers , karma's , walking the street in Annapolis , going to Annapolis .
    You really are not the "King of all 2A" .

You are nothing more then a Monday Morning quarterback trying to poop on a great day with many patriots and to find fault with things .
    Nothing in this crazy world is perfect including you & me .

You need to relax

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007

Take some voluntary (for now) time away from the keyboard and posting about how most in the fight are second rate compared to you. We get it - you attended the rally. Not everyone can be as extraordinary as you are. Unfortunate, I know, but true.

This goes for anyone else who wants to call out a person or group of people for not being as awesome as themselves. Stop the virtue signaling. It is unbecoming.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Take some voluntary (for now) time away from the keyboard and posting about how most in the fight are second rate compared to you. We get it - you attended the rally. Not everyone can be as extraordinary as you are. Unfortunate, I know, but true.

This goes for anyone else who wants to call out a person or group of people for not being as awesome as themselves. Stop the virtue signaling. It is unbecoming.

Thank You , i am grateful . :thumbsup:

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I would love to hear how you can be sure people or MDS members are not doing behind the scenes activities right now as we speak .

I know people that are on the phone with Delegates , writing letters , writing checks , fundraisers , karma's , walking the street in Annapolis , going to Annapolis .
    You really are not the "King of all 2A" .

You are nothing more then a Monday Morning quarterback trying to poop on a great day with many patriots and to find fault with things .
    Nothing in this crazy world is perfect including you & me .

You need to relax

I need to relax. Lol. My second post I stated I was disappointed about how many didn’t go.

I’m sorry so many here are so sensitive that they were reminded they could have done more for this national event. Why so many are triggered here that they had to get on their keyboard-15’s and defend not going.

It’s ok. I’m very relaxed. Some here are the ones who had to jump in on an opinion.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I need to relax. Lol. My second post I stated I was disappointed about how many didn’t go.

I’m sorry so many here are so sensitive that they were reminded they could have done more for this national event. Why so many are triggered here that they had to get on their keyboard-15’s and defend not going.

It’s ok. I’m very relaxed. Some here are the ones who had to jump in on an opinion.

You can believe one thing this is the last response to you from me on this issues

The Moderator has ask you to refrain and i think that is sage advice . :thumbsup: Have a wonderful day .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom