• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mwzephi

Dec 28, 2018
    Anne Arundel
    I had today off work and when I have down time I like to piss myself off and read the news.

Thanks to the wonderful response in New Zeland I was reading our wonderful czars are discussing banning anything considered military grade. This is being determined by the magazine and the ability to not just modify but bolt on pieces.

How many rounds are now going to determine if it’s military grade? Am I missing something? A few comments were from people screaming for the AR’s but have no clue what that means.

Mwzephi

Dec 28, 2018
    Anne Arundel
    With their proposals on the table to add to the Supreme Court and the dumb idea of lowering voting ages they’re going to find a way to steal control of everything. It’s getting harder and harder to believe they won’t do anything to control and once they do this could be a real issue. Not that they’re not doing enough damage now.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    The statists are coming out of the woodwork. They smell blood, and they want more of it. This is the coming revolution that Marxists live for, and it's the goal Progressives have been working over a century for. Both of these groups are coming together in a perfect storm. Liberty-minded Americans need to make a choice: us or them. Doing nothing means "them" is going to win. Ignoring the problem means "them" is going to win. Saying "Maybe next year" means "them" is going to win.

What do you think it will take for "us" to win? In the American revolution, it only took 3% of "us" to defeat the "them" of the day. Talk to your friends. Educate them about the "us" versus "them" that we face. Most are completely unaware that we're in trouble, or they have no idea the nature of the real problem that we face.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - Ronald Reagan

Mwzephi

Dec 28, 2018
    Anne Arundel
    The statists are coming out of the woodwork. They smell blood, and they want more of it. This is the coming revolution that Marxists live for, and it's the goal Progressives have been working over a century for. Both of these groups are coming together in a perfect storm. Liberty-minded Americans need to make a choice: us or them. Doing nothing means "them" is going to win. Ignoring the problem means "them" is going to win. Saying "Maybe next year" means "them" is going to win.

What do you think it will take for "us" to win? In the American revolution, it only took 3% of "us" to defeat the "them" of the day. Talk to your friends. Educate them about the "us" versus "them" that we face. Most are completely unaware that we're in trouble, or they have no idea the nature of the real problem that we face.
    I agree and it does scare me that’s a very strong possibility. My belief is “them” will not be flag waving Americans it’s going to be a foreign invader that was walked in the door by “them”. It will be escalated because some that took the oath to protect against foreign and domestic are following this ideology. I have worked with a few and one did serve and was in a battle for his life, but he is completely against all the border protection and doesn’t believe anyone needs to own an tactical rifle of any kind. Blows my mind.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Don't discount the intelligence and planning of the Democrats just because they act foolish and rash. They are sublimely calculating and know exactly what they want. What they seek is absolute power. Their useful fools think it's all in the name of making a better world, and their leaders know it's all in the name of making a better world for the elite. And if you look at things they've done a pretty good job of advancing that agenda.

Ellegon

Ultimate Member
    Sep 15, 2012
    Parkville

Attachments

• 54398053_2404945206206552_4956017012586315776_n.jpg
      54398053_2404945206206552_4956017012586315776_n.jpg
      76.5 KB · Views: 279

Mwzephi

Dec 28, 2018
    Anne Arundel
    As much as I think they want to take guns away I think it’s way more about getting $$ from tax paying 2A supports so they can fund programs for their followers. We can only hope they push this too far and SCOTUS knocks them down like they did when they tried to tax the hell out of ammo. That was seen as a tactic to obstruct the 2A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom