• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Was looking at cheapo shotgun in Pa. Walmart (York) and was told it could not be sold to Md resident--must just be Walmart rules -wasn't going to argue with the guy.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    A few places have that policy, being the laws of both states must be followed, it must simplify things where a big box store doesn't go to the expense of training their people on the intricacies of law. There are several good gunshops in the area though that do deem knowledgeable employees and service to out-of-state customers worth the trouble.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Posted this before: 5-6 years ago, stopped in a WalMart in Florida and the salesperson was a retired school teacher from MD. Store was slow, therefore we talked for a very long time and got around to selling me a long gun, he flipped the screen around and showed me the company policy selling to MD residents NO-GO!

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    I had that happen when I lived in Maryland. I went to a WV walmart, and they had this rule that they would not sell any rifles to Maryland residents. They said it was the store policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom