Anyone in the drywall biz around Frederick?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Finishing about half my basement myself and I am burnt out on it and running out of time. Its about 550 sq ft and all the board is hung and probably 75% of it already has one coat of mud. I have too much going on and this project is beginning to drag. Hoping to find a couple of guys I can trust to show up on a weekend and knock the rest of the mud and finish work out for reasonable cost. I am guessing but can't imagine it would take a couple pros more than two days.

Thanks

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    If you cant find an MDS member that does it, call Above All Drywall. He's use to live across the street from me and i've always been happy with them.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    If you cant find an MDS member that does it, call Above All Drywall. He's use to live across the street from me and i've always been happy with them.

Thanks Brian. I may give that a shot. I do have an acquaintance that is going to have a look but he is a master carpenter specializing in restoring very old places and I expect I am not going to want to pay his rate to finish drywall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom