• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goody6691

May 9, 2012
    does anyone in the area have any of these? ive been looking everywhere. i would like to buy 4. any help would be great

goody6691

May 9, 2012
    i would like to pay retail. i can get them all day long on gunbroker for 150 for 2, but no thank you. i know some shops have to have some.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    I saw some at Gilbert's in Rockville late last week - $50 each, too rich for my taste but if you really need 'em, they had at least a half dozen as of Thursday.

I do want to find some, to be able to switch calibers in my M&P40, but not at 50 bucks each. The price will come down eventually.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Wait. The price will come back down. Average Internet price is about $50 right now. I've had some on back order at brownells for about 5 months now.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    If anyone knows of any in stock locally, please pm me. Can't see paying shipping on top of already high prices... thanks in advance all.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    where online are you guys finding these for $50? after seeing these at $100/each, that sounds like a deal to me.

No doubt! I bought a couple on Gun Broker then figured it was cheaper to buy a couple more M&P 9MM handguns and just keep them as spares!

kniwolf

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    Apr 5, 2012
    I'm running into the same problem. GB prices are incredibly high, and everyone else that has them posted for less than $60 sells out very quick.

Ninety9Soulz

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
    Feb 23, 2013
    Yeah, on Gb the minimum I've seen them go for is $75. Usually over $100. It's flat out insane. And we have the people that are still buying them to thank. S/D, people are not only selling them for 4x the price, but they're selling more than ever. I don't blame the sellers, I blame the idiots desperate enough to spend 400% the normal price on them. I'd just wait it out man.

mdcktt21

Jan 25, 2013
    Central MD
    Good luck man. I've been looking for M&P 17 round mags for months. You'll have better luck tracking down unicorn pubes.

Same here. I'm kicking myself for not buying them when they were in stock locally late last year for $5 over MSRP.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom