• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tellubyrgna

Apr 15, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    Purchased 2/23. 51 days later, I got the call to pick up. Stamped today, 4/15.

And yes, I joined this forum just to post in this one thread because I found it helpful while waiting. Hi.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Purchased 2/23. 51 days later, I got the call to pick up. Stamped today, 4/15.

And yes, I joined this forum just to post in this one thread because I found it helpful while waiting. Hi.

be honest you did it to gloat:D

mdjohn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    Harford county
    We have received updates regarding the current day of applications being processed by MSP. This is helpful for determining the expected delivery dates for our customers since it is now taking about 2 months. Jeez!
    However this does not address any steps being taken to catch up the very long waits that we are experiencing. MSP says they have received almost 40 thousand aps this year. This number indicates that unless production is increased drastically they will never catch up.*
    39,667 applications this year translates to 489 per day (assuming a 6 day week). If that is so then the current back log (February 13 to April 8) stands at 22,494 applications.*
    Let's say that MSP can boost output from 300 to 600 applications per day, leaving the extra capacity of 100 to deal with the back log will still take 225 work-days to catch up the current backlog. Taking into consideration the 6 day week takes us to the end of December 2013. Merry Christmas Maryland!

the number of apps per day will go up as we get closer to 10/1

:D

Ooops

Former Navy Bubblehead
    Nov 11, 2010
    Red Lion, PA
    I have two lowers at my ffl now. Just finished a NFA wait back in January. This sucks but I can wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    the number of apps per day will go up as we get closer to 10/1

:D

Yeah, unfortunately, I am waiting for 5 separate purchases, the oldest submission was sent Feb. 26th, the newest two being April 3rd. I don't expect to see my last two purchases clear until sometime in mid to late June.

Just to add to the situation, I don't believe that we will see any additional effort put into the approval process by MSP. In fact, they may have been given a directive by our "Illustrious Governor" :mad54: *SPIT!* :mad54: to drag their feet a bit.

And BELIEVE ME, I wouldn't put it past him.

Ving

Feb 27, 2013
    Anne Arundel
    Called Gander Mountain just now (called MSP earlier, went to voicemail, same as yesterday), the guy asked me what date I filed on, I told him 2/14, he laughed when he said no.

Either DoubleTap is lucky, or I am particularly unlucky.
    That's discouraging...I bought from there on 3/3

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    I'm not even in the system yet. Still waiting for my pair of Engage lowers to be manufactured. Then I can start my two month wait. At least you guys have light at the end of the tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom