• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will SB281 pass with mostly the same language it has today?

• Yes, there was never any doubt

Votes: 40 26.8%
    • Pretty sure it will - 90% chance

Votes: 73 49.0%
    • Maybe - 50/50!

Votes: 23 15.4%
    • Probably not 75% chance it won't pass

Votes: 12 8.1%
    • No chance, never had one

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    after last night ... I feel it doesn't matter if they pass it or not ... REGULAR PEOPLE ... not gun nuts ARE PISSED ... this will explode ...

oh and I saw the BOSS speak to the media and on the panel ... he is pissed too ... I say about the only thing that could calm him down right now would be another surpressor group buy that drags on for over two years ... :rofl:

bn_bullet

Nov 15, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    People are angry about this legislation, and we all know that it is a far larger group than the thousands of us that showed up yesterday. But, listening to some of the dialogue with certain delegates yesterday, they intend to pass something. Right now, SB281 and HB294 are all they've got so without an alternative that is compliant with MOM's and Obama's liberal agenda, it will likely pass.

Patrick has correctly said many times though, the fight is not over and they thought this would be an easy win for them in Maryland. We have made it far harder than they imagined and we need to continue fighting.

Personally, I am not ready to conceed.

Necessary Evil

Sep 21, 2009
    Baltimore County
    People are angry about this legislation, and we all know that it is a far larger group than the thousands of us that showed up yesterday. But, listening to some of the dialogue with certain delegates yesterday, they intend to pass something. Right now, SB281 and HB294 are all they've got so without an alternative that is compliant with MOM's and Obama's liberal agenda, it will likely pass.

Patrick has correctly said many times though, the fight is not over and they thought this would be an easy win for them in Maryland. We have made it far harder than they imagined and we need to continue fighting.

Personally, I am not ready to conceed.

I'm with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom