• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    They work for the party, not their constituents. I have a friend who's a local politician and its amazing how soon in their careers the party handlers start telling them what to do and planning everything for them.

And they also know if Forrest Chump gets elected to the presidency in 2016, there will be coattails to ride and all kinds of jobs, money, and bennies for many high placed local MD democrats and their families.

Does anyone seriously think MOM has a chance at the Presidency? I think any governor pushing AWB right now has no shot in the general election, especially since there is a good chance that both NY's and this one (if it passes) will be heard at SCOTUS. If it is struck down, particularly on licensing, that will make it very difficult on Cuomo and/or MOM.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Does anyone seriously think MOM has a chance at the Presidency? I think any governor pushing AWB right now has no shot in the general election, especially since there is a good chance that both NY's and this one (if it passes) will be heard at SCOTUS. If it is struck down, particularly on licensing, that will make it very difficult on Cuomo and/or MOM.

No, I do not think that OweMalley will make it to the White House in '16.

FWIW, Mike Miller is getting 'up there' in years. He doesn't give a 'rip' about buying anymore guns.

He's lied to me, face-to-face for years - no - decades.

IF we are forced to 'swallow' this bunch of bovine scatology legislation, WE should do everything possible to vote these bastiges OUT of Office!!!!!!!

WE need to remind them, that they work for US. We don't work for them.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    The worst part is the 90% of Maryland'ers believe this crap. My neighbor, a single 27 year old mom, who doesn't care about guns one way or the other will quote this stuff verbatim. I was talking to her today, about it. She honestly thought I can walk in and walk out with a gun in 10 minutes. She thinks that there are some people in MD w/M240 nests dug out on the side of their driveway, or that you can own a rocket launcher! (I was taking the AR-15 to the range one day and she thought the case had a rocket launcher inside.) This is the problem. The 90% of the rest of MD that doesn't care either way wakes up every day, turns on WJZ, and thinks that there are Mom's & Dad's taking kids to school w/AK-47's on their back.

Hits the nail right on the head. :mad54:

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life

Iv'e heard that MOM is potentially a VP candidate, but not a front-runner.

All kidding aside, look for either O'Malley/Cuomo, or Cuomo/O'Malley ticket in '16.

Got a hunch. Bet a bunch.

Domino

Feb 22, 2013
    Calvert County
    Must Be Crazy Uncle Joe's Cousin

Save us from all the idiots of the world. Anyone hear of the phrase "if assholes could fly this place would be an airport?":gun7:

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    ...Oh yeah, I forgot the best part of the conversation........I walked up to her to tell her about the bill and to ask her to call her representatives......her reply........"Oh, really, well why would I not want them to do that? Getting rid of the machine guns is a good thing. No one needs a machine gun."

I got the same thing from a co-worker the other day. He said he didn't care if poeple owned guns, but he didnt think people should have those "AR-15 machine guns" He had no idea that AR-15s were semi auto, he even said, "thats not what they said on tv"

ignorance is bliss i guess, but it hurts our cause

Mavourneen

Lover of Walthers
    Feb 7, 2013
    Silver Spring-ish
    images

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    O'Malley had an affair and supposedly had a love child with that woman. It'll come out when he runs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom