• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Anyone going to Hopewell tomorrow for the Triple Bird shoot-3 in the air at the same time- shoot by youself with a semi or as a team with O/U s. It is a lot of fun.

720Deere

Dec 6, 2009
    Well it was a good shoot! Cary and crew set some fairly challenging targets (although if you watched him shoot you wouldn't think so!). I did the buddy shoot with an old side by side and it wasn't as fun as I imagined it would be! The second time around shooting normal sporting clays with my usual gun was much more enjoyable.

The turnout today was less than I expected. I realize that even though it didn't feel too bad out there, the forecast looked like it was going to be brutal so maybe that was some of it. We need to give all the support we can to affordable local venues like this one if we expect to be able to continue enjoying their services.

The other neat thing about today was watching all the young trappers count their bounty at the end of the day. I understand that three of them are college bound in the Fall!

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Sorry I missed it but I was busy removing a tree that speared thru my garage roof and also thru the hood of my wifes van. Loads of fun.

720Deere

Dec 6, 2009
    Wow! Sorry to hear that possumman! They have 3 remaining dates for the 3 bird shoot this year so I'm sure you will make it to one of them.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Alright there playa's, who's heading up to Hopewell on August 25th? I think I'm going to take the EOTECH off my mossberg 500 this time so I can break more than 10/100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom