• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...dents-leave-vigil-for-shooting-after-speakers

Students and parents walked out of a planned vigil for the victims of a shooting at a Colorado high school after they say the memorial became political, 9 News reported.

Police said Castillo died trying to stop one of the armed suspects from firing, allowing his classmates time to escape.

“This was not a vigil,” one student said, according to 9 News. “This was purely a political stunt. This is not what we wanted for Kendrick.”

Another student reportedly said they didn’t want their fallen classmate to become a “prop.”

Brady campaign using victims as props to talk about gun control, who saw that one coming?

The Brady campaign later issued an apology...

Hopefully this becomes a trend.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Of course, but notice how fast this one got buried. I believe it was because of the shooters traits, it didn't alignment to the left's fear mongering and narrative. I certainly don't want unending coverage about school shootings, because I believe that is one of the factors that brings the nuts out. But damn, I would love to pop the left and Anti-guns crowd over these criminals positions.

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Be careful what you wish for. Just like the general population, the vast majority of people with mental problems are more likely to be victims of violence rather than perpetrators. "Mental Health" is Bloomturd's rallying cry behind all of the Extremely Risky Confiscation Order laws that are being pushed everywhere right now. In some cases they come right out and say that purchasing a firearm is an indication of mental instability, Red Flag here we come. That new pistol you just bought turns into $20,000 in legal costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom