• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbaick

Nov 6, 2013
    I think Hogan needs to slow his roll. Getting elected Governor was enough already. Geez

Joe Marino

Feb 15, 2019
    Makes me laugh. Hogan is a joke, reason he got re-elected is that he is really a democratic. What has he really done but look after himself. He would not even win Maryland in a primary. Weak on gun rights, illegals, not much better than O’Malley. I have a 3 year plan to get out of this state.

Joe Marino

Feb 15, 2019
    I vote for Larry the first time, not fooled the second time, voted for my son. What’s Trump’s nickname going to be for Hogan.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Makes me laugh. Hogan is a joke, reason he got re-elected is that he is really a democratic. What has he really done but look after himself. He would not even win Maryland in a primary. Weak on gun rights, illegals, not much better than O’Malley. I have a 3 year plan to get out of this state.

I don't think he is a Democrat. I just think he is a *****.

He got reelected because M&M didn't want anything to do with BJ. Hogan was a known quantity that could be controlled, whereas BJ was the wildcard.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I don't think he is a Democrat. I just think he is a *****.

After writing this ...
    I wonder if the HBAR ban makes it out of the house committee. It was savaged in testimony and the sponsoring delegate was a joke - he hadn't prepared, gave trite/disrespectful answers when questioned by other legislators, didn't have cosponsors, didn't have anyone from MDA speak up in support, and left well before testimony was finished. Don't know who's supporting this on the Senate side, but unless there is major intervention on their side (there could be), I think it's not moving forward.

The fights seem to be on transfer, storage requirements, the LGQL, and manufacture.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I realized that it's a great opportunity for Hogan to come out against the HBAR ban now that it seems like the Democrats might be willing to kill it. No risk and he can act like he cares about 2A rights.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I would really like to see the first, and I'm betting last, debate that has Trump and Hogan on the same podium.

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    Hogan the Rino may be the game here in Maryland but nationally he'll never handle Trump. Hogan who? Hogan like O'Malley, presidential jokes from MD.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    After writing this ...

I realized that it's a great opportunity for Hogan to come out against the HBAR ban now that it seems like the Democrats might be willing to kill it. No risk and he can act like he cares about 2A rights.

It'd be too little, too late for me

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Hogan went to Iowa. Came back saying "no challenge to Trump." Perhaps he didn't want a repeat of Chariman OMali's "unknown man" caption.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 2.20.31 PM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 2.20.31 PM.jpg
      36.7 KB · Views: 275

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I’m glad he’s not challenging. I don’t want to be laughed at a second time for being a Marylander

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Hogan really is a politician. He's not going to run...until he does.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.20.34 AM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.20.34 AM.jpg
      77.5 KB · Views: 223

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Gonzales poll says if Hogan challenged Trump in the primary, he'd get 24% of vote in Maryland. Trump would take 68%, with 8% undecided.

Eat shit, Larry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom