• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Would anyone here want to be shot by a 16" Uzi at 100 yards with 9mm ammo. I am just wondering if it is deadly enough at that range without a perfect head shot. Thanks, Bud

Only if said shooter was the wife because she found out about my week long vacation of debauchery at the playboy mansion

Otherwise, I will pass. Thanks though

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Only if said shooter was the wife because she found out about my week long vacation of debauchery at the playboy mansion

Otherwise, I will pass. Thanks though

thats gonna leave a mark.:D

Attachments

• ranger sxt .40.jpg
      ranger sxt .40.jpg
      26.6 KB · Views: 236

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Would anyone here want to be shot by a 16" Uzi at 100 yards with 9mm ammo. I am just wondering if it is deadly enough at that range without a perfect head shot. Thanks, Bud

The Israelis put long range sights on the Uzi for a reason. Even with a shorter 11.5 pipe, plus they use hotter subgun 9mm loads. So yes, it will hurt a good bit. There are probably thousands of Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians and other assorted folks who would agree.

My butt could absorb a 9mm hot @100 yards. Its been spanked and rubed so much its tougher than IIIA Body Armor.

After that statement, I think doing you would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway :)

Gaius Baltar

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 7, 2010
    i have a hi point 995 and it's accurate at 100 yards, and i've blasted plenty of pumpkins with 124jhp +p ammo. my answer is hell no!!

livefast1

May 31, 2010
    easton,md
    i have a hi point 995 and it's accurate at 100 yards, and i've blasted plenty of pumpkins with 124jhp +p ammo. my answer is hell no!!

Is yours retardedly accurate at 100 yards too? I've made a 10 inch piece of 2x4 dance at 100 yards with mine. Not saying i put every shot on the board but i was impressed with myself but even more so with a 300 dollar carbine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom