• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1%20FINN%20M31%20SUOMI%209mm%2016.25%2015-1856.jpg

Already sold out but more are on the way, we are taking backorders at the sale price!) Finnish M31 Suomi semi auto "Sub-machine" style rifle chambered for 9mm.

Based on the Finnish Military Rifle, this is a historic replica of the Finnish M31 Suomi. Designed by Aimo Johannes Lahti in the late 1920s, the Suomi was instrumental in defending Finland against the Soviet invasion during the Winter War of 1939-40 and Continuation War from 1941-44.

Features a 16.25in extended barrel, parkerized finish, and a wooden stock. Comes with a 36rd magazine, and a sling.

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.../3889?osCsid=026cf7b4f320c46b89d6853175ba02d8

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    You do realize they weigh about 13 lbs, right?

You also can't have the mags shipped in or buy mags in MD.... on the up side the drum holds 71 rounds and the stick mags are 36 round or 50 round coffin mags.

Who cares that it weighs 13 pounds, this thing is awesome. I know the Suomi is heavy, but you couldn't build this gun for this price. The parts kit alone is $120, add a new 16 inch barrel, all the mods to make it semi auto only, and a fairly intricate receiver and this is a steal. It's also NOT REGULATED... Cash and Carry.

Mark

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    And they are a heck of a lot of fun... 13 lbs means little felt recoil, and the ability to get your bump fire mojo in order....

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    You do realize they weigh about 13 lbs, right?

Wouldnt be hauling it through a Fin winter so who cares.

I imagine J&G would pull the mags, they have before for me and given a little credit but it has been a while.

Mags can be found cheap enough at any fun show.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Guys, contact Marlin at PDI (carryaglock). I'm SURE he can help with these.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Was this a full auto in its original form? Look ugly but I kinda like the story behind it. Besides I like Fins and Finlandia

Select fire... both full and semi capable, fired from an open bolt in it's original form.

Mark

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    More than 700 between the Soumi and the Pystykorva,,don't know how true.

The history info I've read credits him with either 505 or 542 confirmed sniper kills. Then they talk about another 200 or so with the Suomi.
    Not bad for 100 days of fighting...:D

JFAker

Jun 8, 2010
    I got one for $399 when J&G still had the first batch.
    I also got a drum mag for it and had both sent to a range buddy in VA.
    The first day out I loaded 20 rounds of WWB ammo into the stick and 30 into the drum.
    It put all 20 rounds in the stick on target at 50 yards.
    Every round was in a scoring ring and many of them were in the black.
    It fired the first round from the drum and jammed.
    I cleared it and it fired another round and them the charging handle broke off.
    The serial number is in the mid-200 and J&G admitted that it had not been sent back for the updates per TNW request.
    I sent it to TNW and they still have it.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Normally JGsales is hesitant to change the package. Marlin @ PDI (or any other out of state FFL) is a better option

Given this isnt regulated you probably could drive out to Marlin and transfer it there but I may be wrong.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Centerfire just uploaded some nice stuff, did you guys see that Waffen Works AK54R . Basically a cut down PSL, might get one if they come up with a 20" version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom